Final

You feets hurt from running, you're trying your best to catch up with your breath. You wanted to stop, you wanted to take a break but you shouldn't. You can't.

Looking at him while his back was facing you, you smile and encourage yourself.

He's so determine to take you away from here, he never stopped running even though he's so tired already.

He wanted to be with you. He wanted you and right now he's willing to do everything even if it's against his own brother.

Running away from home as both of you interlocked your hands together and escaped but right now both of you are being chase out by the police together with your father.

Namjoon will never agree to yours and Jungkook's relationship, I mean who would agree to it knowing that your daughter run away with your own brother that made both of them uncle and niece.

It's crazy how you both get away from their sigh. Jungkook pulled you to the dark alley. He lay his whole body on the wall and embraced you.

He keep you in his arms while hugging you tight. You can feel his heart beat fasten while his breath is hitting your bare skin.

You hugged him back, gosh you wanted this so bad. Just this, like free to hug him, kiss him and be his lover. You wanted this so bad and you're willing to do everything just to do it.

He look at you. He noticed your only on your feet yet you're been running with him for miles. He felt guilty but in exchange of it is that he will be with you freely right?.

Yes he will find a place where you both can live without those judgemental eyes, and toxic environment. He would take you to a place where you both can freely love each other with any questions not worries.

He took off his leather jacket and boots. You watches him in confused. He kneel down and wore his shoes on your feet. Wrapping the lack leather around your shoulder and kisses your forehead.

"Come on let's run away" he grabbed you hand, interlocking it with yours as you smile and started running again.

You open the transparent door. Letting the water droplets roll down on your bare skin, you wrapped your arms around the tattooed man who's understand the shower with you.

He grabbed your hand as he turned around and face you. He stood up I front of you so manly. You couldn't believe that the man who used to took care of you when you're young will also be the same man that take care of you and your childrens together.

He caress your cheek. Pulling you into a deep passionate kiss, his touch travels on you mouth, exploring every single space of it without leaving a small space untouched.

He broke the kiss and looked at you. You did the same thing when out of no where his strong hand suddenly pulled you closer and started sucking you neck. His huge hand squished your boobs making you whimpers.

Spanking your butt cheek as he made your legs wrapped around his waist as he picked you up. He turn around and pin you on the wall.

You goan softly as your back hit the wall. Jungkook left your neck after marking it several times. He looked at you and smirk.

You can feel his tip rubbing in your entrance, he's such a tease. Soon he pushed himself inside you. With the sudden pain as it feels like he's ripping you out, you dig your nails onto his hack while moaning.

"Fuck how come you're still this tight when I made sure to fuck you every single night." He groan and thrusted inside you.

"You slowly opened you eyes, he's sitting Infront of you, looking right at you while you're on his white shirt.

You stood up and sit on his lap. Laying your head on his shoulder as you kiss him on the lips.

"Take me for a Walk please" you whispered on his ears. His hand run on the back of your head ahs kissed your tempo.

"Then you better get ready now." He said making you giggle. You stood up from his lap as you're about to walk away when he suddenly pulled you back making you sat on his lap again.

"I'm sorry for all the things I have done" he said while looking at you. He didn't let a single day ends without him saying sorry to you, it just shows that he's really regretting what he have done but it's irritating you now. He's not the only sinner here but same as you.

You love him even though it's wrong and that made you a sinner just like him but you didn't regret being one as long as it's him.

He kisses you while you stood up Infront of him. Pulling him up from the couch and says.

"It's forbidden isn't?. but what can I do I fell for you" you said while facing you.

"You're just confused kiddo" he said as he's making his way out of this situation.

You grabbed his hand and turn him around as you connected your lips to his. His head was a mess, he doesn't know what's happening, yet something inside him awaken.

He wrapped his arms around your waist as he kisses you passionately.

Pulling away as you both started laughing. You both just reacted how all this forbid affair started and not it comes to an end.

Not the end of your story but the end of the worries that someone will come between the two of you and break you apart cause you knew Jungkook would never let that happen and same as you.

Jungkook really took you to a place where both of you can feel normal and fits into the society. No one will judge you here. They didn't even know you guys existed but as long as you're both together everything is already perfect.

And that's all that you wanted.

"Go on get ready cause I wanna take my wife on a date." He said making you giggle in excitement while he watches you leaves.

He found himself smiling while watching you. He never thought the the girl he once loved as his niece is the same woman that he loves as his wife and the soon to be mother of their childrens.

It's crazy how things went up side down in their life but if he will be given a time to change his destiny and connect his wrong doing, he will keep on choosing to be a sinner by loving you, then being a good man without having you.

He will choose you no matter how forbidden it is, no matter how things will turn out bad, he will still choose you and you will do the same.

[Damn I'm having a hard time writing the last part as it's hard to me to breathe since I'm having a fever and catch cold but I badly wanna end this book tonight so I hope I made you satisfied with the ending