05

It midnight, the light are off. You're walking at the living room for hours now. You knew you needed to clear and understand your feelings.

Do you really like your uncle or you just wanted the same attention he used to give you when you were young.

Closing your eyes tight as you run your fingers through your hair. You couldn't understand your own feeling. You gotta get over him when he's clearly showing you he got no interest in you.

You hear the door click. It him. You saw him walking down the stairs, even tho it's dark you can identify his body appearance in the dark. His build shoulder, his hair. You can clearly see it's him.

The light coming from the window attached to him that made you saw him shirtless, his tattoo on his chest is damn killing you.

Is it just a lust?. His physique attracted you the most. Maybe you didn't love him but just lust towards him. But if that's the case how come you're getting hurt seeing him with other woman and wanting to be the only one by his side and get his touch and attention.

No. You're confused again. You watches him making his way to the kitchen, you follow him from behind. He didn't noticed your presence? Maybe he didn't cause he never dared to look at you.

He open the fridge and grabbed a beer. Really a beer? He come home drunk and now he's drinking again. You said to yourself as you just continue watching him.

He closed the fridge and put his drink on the island. His eyes met yours, even though it's dark you knew he's staring at you and you're doing the same thing.

Something attract you like a magnet that you just couldn't stop but you walk towards him. He turn around and face you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck without you realizing. Pulling him into a kiss as he wrapped his arms around your waist. Picking you up and made you sit on the island without breaking the kiss.

He slowly rolled up your shirt and attempt to remove it but you stopped him. You broke the kiss as you look at him in the eye. It hurts, it hurts seeing him like this to you as if he never fucked and bring woman at home.

"Do you really like fucking sluts? Should I be one for you?" You asked him. He just started at you, he removed his hand from your waist and step backwards.

"Now you're leaving me again, just like what you always do." You jump down from the island as you stepped forward. Facing him, grabbing his neck and started kissing him. You tried to enter his mouth but he didn't let you.

You tried and tried but he just stood there doing nothing, he didn't even touched you, you cried out as you give up and moved away from him. You chuckles while tears are falling down to you cheek.

"Are you feeling disgusted after touching me?, After have sex with your brother's daughter?" You asked.

No. He's not feeling disgusted, but he feels so addicting but he knew it wouldn't last long, you're just a kid, confused and he didn't wanna fall on a kid's trapped.

He didn't wanna take something seriously because he knew when he started to become seriously he won't let anyone take what his and he doesn't wanna be in damage with his own brother just because he and his nephew had built something forbidden.

He just stared at you. You started removing your clothes Infront of him, staring at his eyes till you're finally nked. You grabbed his hand and place it on the top of your boobs while his other hand is on your butt cheek.

"Go on, fuck me, that's all you want right?, Go on" you continue holding his hand on its place and waited for him to make a move and he did.

He picks up your clothes on the ground and handed it to you. Tears begin to roll down on you cheek again. He's literally rejecting you right now right?. Yes, he just did.

He pulled you closer to him, kissing your forehead as he wipe your tears away, he connected your forehead together and stare right into you eyes.

"I don't want you this way" he said. You look at him in confused and kisses you. He pulled away and caressed your cheek.

"Clear you mind first and if after clearing your mind and still want me then I'll be there right Infront of you. I'll wait" he said as he pat your head.

You didn't understand what he means by that but it gives you hope.

You couldn't sleep. You keep thinking about what he said, does that mean he also like you but he wanted you to be sure about your feelings for him? Or he's playing with you by his words again.

You closes your eyes trying hard not to think about it. The gripped on you waist tighten as he moved you closer to him. You turn your head and saw him sleeping peacefully.

He's still shirtless. You watches him sleeps till you notice the tattoo on his collarbone that has your name on it. He truly loves you ever since you're young.

You're the one who demanded him to put your name on his body when you were just a kid and you're glad that he didn't dare to get it remove.

He's holding to you tight while sleeping. That's when you suddenly remember that he brought a girl and yet he's sleeping right next to you even though there's nothing happened between the two of you.

More or less you didn't care about it. You're being dumb right now but yet you're aware of it. You just love him hat much that you didn't care about his mistakes and wrong doing. You clear your head and hugged him back. Cuddling with him for the rest of the night.