04

Smile. Bright smile all over on your face, it's written down on your face. Why are you so happy knowing that this won't last long.

It's forbidden. You sigh as you finally realized the situation. You can't love him, you can't be with him. He's your uncle.

Yet you still didn't let that get into your head and continues. You knew you wanted him and you're wanting to persuade him even tho it's all wrong.

You lay down on your bed as the smile never disappear. You lose your eyes and all you could think about was the kiss his lips taste amazing like heaven.

The tattoo man get down from his big bike as he removed the helmet and run his fingers through his hair.

He said and walk towards his friends, he sit on the dirty couch and grabbed the canned beer from his friends hand.

"Damn what's wrong with you, you looked fucked up" Yoongi said as he open another can of beer from the table.

Jungkook looked around the headquarters. It's a gangsters headquarters not a gangsters who's dealing with a big deal like mafia but a typical city gangster only.

Yet this group of gangsters are the hottest. And he's one of those. Jeon Jungkook the hottest gangster, you can say he's literally a dream by just those tattoos and piercings.

He sigh as he also grabbed the cigarette away from yoongi's lips and put it inside his mouth.

"I fucked hyung's daughter" he said calmly. His friends shook his head and laughed. Jungkoon looked at him.

"What?" He asked as he expected him to be shocked but it was far away from what he expected.

"Come on, I know it will happen soon, she already made you hard once so I just knew it will happen again" yoongi said while shaking his head left and right, tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

"I was just a kid back then" Jungkook claims as he drink the beer on his hand.

"Yeah but still you admit that she had a power to make you hard when she's still a kid what more now that she's grown into a hot chick" His friend said and Jungkook couldn't do anything but to just agreed.

"So what's your plan now?" Yoongi asked him as he took his cigarettes back on his mouth and blow the smoke coming from his mouth.

"Definitely gonna pushed her away, I'm not a pidopile." The man finished his beer as he stood up from the couch.

"Wanna join me find wh*res to have fun with, hyung" the younger asked as his hyung just smirk and get up from the sofa.

The club is pretty crowded. Mans and womans making out in every corner of the room. The hot atmosphere that is keep by the strippers attract people to do nasty.

Two tattooed mad walk in and walk directly in the bar section, ordering beer as they watches the people dancing on the dance floor, while on the other side of the room are the s*x worker grinding over the pole.

Old man, young man, lesbian, they are all there watching those strippers fucking the silver long pole on the stage, some old man already have womans on their lap while some are waiting for the strippers so that they could table them.

Jungkook drink the glass of whiskey while looking around till his attention catches the woman dancing on the stage, the way she grind her thighs on the pole, the way her lingerie hugs her curves and the way her eyes look at his.

He's sure that he wanted to have this woman tonight. He will have her on his bed and fuck her hard. We will surly do that.

He walk closer to the stage leaving yoongi alone on the bar section, he looks at her while the woman stared at him while continuesly performing Infront of him but seems like she's doing a private performance as her eyes never left Jungkook's.

"Reserve her for me" the man said as he look at the Waiter standing behind him. He finished his drink as he walk out of the club.

Sitting on his big bike and took out a cigarette from his motor's compartment and put it in between his lips, lighting it up with his expensive lighter and begin to smoke.

He look at the other side of the road while leading on his bike, blowing the smoke from his mouth and put it back  on his lips. A woman suddenly snatched the cigarettes from him.

She smirk as soon as Jungkook's eyes landed on her, she wink as she quickly pulled him to a kiss. Jungkook immediately grabbed her by her waist while his other hand is her neck. The woman dropped the cigarette and wrap her arms around his neck.

You couldn't believe it, you though everything is good now, you though you had built something between you and your father's brother but you're wrong.

He brought a girl home, no he brought a woman home and fuck her, you watches everything, you watches the entire scene of him fucking her in his bed while you're hiding behind the curtain.

You wanted to surprise him, you hide there so that you would come out with a sexy red lingerie and seduce him but seems like he already found someone to spend his night with. A better option then you.

They're enjoying it, they didn't wanna stop, they didn't wanna stop fucking each other while same goes to your tears that didn't wanna stop from falling as well.

You're being so desperate for a man who couldn't even look at you the same way you look at him. At least that's what you thought.