18

Jungkook lay his head down on the edge of the bathtub, closing his eyes as he tried finding his peace of mind.

The water is turning red, the wound on his forehead could stop bleeding but he didn't care. More like he didn't care even if he run out of blood and dîed.

He didn't care at all. He's fucked up, nothing can be fixed, he just wanted to end it.

Staring at the ceiling as he opened his eyes. Is he that selfish? Yes he is, he's selfish, he uses other people for his needs and now he's suffering, he deserves it.

But not as much as this, he just wanted to feel love from his own family but none of them gave it to him except Yn but when she did he uses it to pushed her away from him. He's selfish.

He slowly drówn himself on the tub, he fight his own breath. He didn't wanna live. He think it's over for him and he's going to end it.

He open his eyes under the water, he wanted to breathe, but he hold himself back. It's the end and he needed to accept it. He wanted to get up and breath but didn't do anything except he just stayed on the same position till everything went blank.

Taehyung wave at you goodbye, watching him leave as you sigh and closed the door. It felt so wrong, his touch, his words, it felt so wrong for you.

You're about to walk upstairs when the door open again. You turn around and saw your father entering the living room he seems happy.

You watches him till he notices you standing on the staircase staring at him. He smiled at you, walking towards you as he caress your hair.

"You seems like you're in a good mood dad" you said making him smile brightly.

"We already knew who's been stealing from the companies bank so I don't have to worry about it anymore." He said. You look at him and didn't dared to talk.

What will happen if he finds out it's Jungkook, you're scared. You stop breathing. You can't imagine what would happen between them. You love them both and you don't wanna build a war between them.

"H-how dad?" You asked.

"I told you right, your Uncle ggukie is good when it comes to hacking of course he was the one who helped me" you're shocked hearing that from him.

"The thief gave the money back?" You receive nod from your father.

"Come on I think your uncle ggukie deserves a word thank you from both of you." He said while pulling your hand as both of you made you way Infront of his door.

Yes, Jungkook wanted to fix his mistakes, he transfer the money that he got from the company, all though he couldn't gave it all back as he already used some of the money, he gave everything that was left on his back account before he went to the rooftop and tried to jump.

The father and daughter stand up Infront of the door, the older knocked repeatedly but no one answered leaving him sighing.

"Seems like he's already sleeping peacefully" you father said. You nod and both decided to leave but then you remembered something.

His horrifying look, he seems like a death person when you saw him, there's no way you will let the night end without seeing him safe and alive.

"N-no dad we need to get inside, h-his look, h-he's bleeding" you could say it properly, but your eyes build tears and your father immediately understand what's going on.

He's though immediately flashes back on the first time he saw his brother bleeding to dèath after he gets into underground boxing. He was terrified that Jungkook done the same thing again.

He can't let that happen again. He started kicking the door while you run downstairs looking for the key, your hand is shaking. You open every cabinet but still couldn't find it.

You fell on your knees crying, then you heard your father shouting, the next thing you knew was that Jungkook is in his hand as he run out of the house.

Your legs weaken, you couldn't move, he's pale, his face looks like he's bloodless, this is the last thing you wanted to see in your own eyes.

"N-no"

You watched the car passed by while your tears can't stop rolling down your cheek.

"You can't leave me please, I told you I'll die if you ever left me so please don't." You cried your heart out.