15

You're on top of him, sitting on his lap, his hand hand is one you butt cheek squishing it while the other hand is placed on the wheel as he continuously driving.

You couldn't get enough of him, it's just been a minute since you both make out and gave him a blow jab while he was driving yet you still crave for him even now.

While your head is laying on his chest, you close your eyes trying to find peace inside his embrace.

Something was off you have him all yet something is missing, he's only totally noticing you when it comes to sèx or when you're with other man but he never actually notice you with your clothe on, without any lust in his eyes.

Still you're trying to convince yourself that it's just him, a grown man and every grown man need something like that and without arguing, you're ready to do everything and anything for him.

You might be lying to yourself if you would say you can feel the love that he gave you, because the truth is that there's really no love that's coming in between you two.

It's lust, needs, experience and body collided, all just that, but by the time passes by feeling develop for you, but you know know if it's as same as his.

"What would you do if I'll leave you behind" a suddenly question split out of his mouth while his eyes are still focusing on the road.

You open your eyes while facing the window, looking at the dark road you're passing by, A slight pain passes through your heart, why does that sounds so real, it sounded like he was saying goodbye to you, and you hate that you're over thinking about it but yet it just feels so real.

You close your eyes again as you places your hand on his heart, you can feel it beating, and it feels so calm. It's literally calming you down and telling you that it's just a words it won't happen again.

"I'll dīe" you said, he stopped the car, your tone was serious, and it's because you're serious, you will surly dīe if he left your side, all you want was him, all him, your dream, your goal, your passion, your everything. It's all him.

He looked at you should still has your head on his shoulder, he run both of his hand around you, pulling you tight and didn't wanna let go.

"Don't leave me" you said as you hugged him tighter.

"I won't" he simple replayed to you.

"And don't betray me" he pause, he couldn't move, he can't say the word he won't cause he already did, he's using you for money and that's betrayal, it will surly hurt you once you're find out.

He started the engine again and drove off with saying anything, you didn't think much of it and just stayed on the same position till the car stoped.

It was morning, you walk inside the living room and saw your father, walking towards him and helped him fix his tie.

While standing infront of his you look up and found his expression not as bright as usual and it mades you wonder why.

"Is everything alright dad?" You asked, he sigh while looking at you. He shook his head. Soon you finish his tie and smiled at him.

"It's okay everything will be fine soon" Namjoon smiled at his daughter's positivity, he loves to see this side of her, the side of her that she always shows his father that everything can be positive if you really wanted it to happen.

She's naive, she won't stop unless she already got what she wanted, this is her personality and she believed in it.

She would do anything to get what he wanted and that's exactly how she got to be with his father's brother without thinking about the consequences that she would face.

"Hopefully it will, also your uncle ggukie will also help me to solve it, do you know that he's so good at hacking system so I believe that he will be able to do it and helped us." Your father said while sounding so proud about his brother's ability.

Of course he is good at hacking system cause he's the one who's been stealing money from the company by Just hacking the bank account of Namjoon's company without getting caught.

"Well then that will be a easy job dad, Uncle ggukie is always good at everything so I'm pretty sure he can help you." As much as she hates calling him uncle, she just had to so as she doesn't want to look disrespectful to his father by calling his brother by his name.

"I know, I know so now once your uncle ggukie arrived tell him to meet me at the company okay bun" he said while tapping het head.

"Once he came back? He's didn't come home?" Your father look at you as he shook his head. He grabbed his things and wave at you goodbye.

You sign, so he just drop you off last night and then he left? Where could he be then?.

You walk in the same door again, the room is always a mess, the smell of cigarettes is killing you and it also added the smell of sèx and alcohol.

You knew this is all where you could find him. And there he is sitting on the couch with a woman on his lap while throwing money on her.

Everyone is having fun and all a mess in the middle of the afternoon, the room is kind dark and it give the vibes of making out.

"Fuck Jungkook seems like you've gained a lot of money by steeling from your brother huh" The man said while his eyes is shining on the flying money Infront of him.

You've heard it, loud and clear, so he's the man who's been steeling yet he offered your father that he would help him?, He's so fucking smart because he knew that he would never get wrong on your father's eyes just like how he's always right in your eyes.

But you're mad, first he broke your father's trust, he played the game as if he's innocent and caring, he even stole money but non of those things made you mad.

You're man at the point where you're seeing him letting other woman do that to him when he literally gave you his words that he would never leave you.

Well maybe he won't leave you, but you will leave him. He's here touching woman so freely while you're not even allowed to glance at man.

Unfair, so unfair. You grabbed the bottle of beer on the shelf and smacked it on the ground. Everyone's attention is on you but you didn't care.

You looked at him in madness, as he was about to stood up after pushing the girl on his lap, you immediately made you way out.