10

While you're having fun chatting with taehyung as both of you we're talking for hours now.

Jungkook suddenly came across your mind, were you too much easier? You shouldn't have done that to him and acted like that right?!.

While staring at taehyung all you could think about was jungkook and admit it or not your actually started getting guilty for what you did earlier with him.

Taehyung notice you suddenly zooming out, he wave his hand Infront of you and seems like it didn't work as you're still out of your thoughts.

He caressed your cheek and kissed you, you finally realized what just happened, you look at him in shocked after what he did. You slowly bring your fingers to your lips while looking at him.

He smiled at your reaction, you gulps. His lips taste good you admit that but the kiss is nothing compared when Jungkook's lips is what you're kissing.

When taehyung did it he gaves you butterfly in you stomach but when Jungkook is the one who did it he gave you the whole damn zoom and there's a huge difference.

You grabbed your things as you stood up from the chair, Taehyung looked at you, he was about to grabbed your hand but you just didn't let him.

"I'll go look for someone' you excuse yourself as you left him all alone, he just watches you waking away from him till you disappeared from his sigh.

Jungkook keep a woman beside him while he sit on the couch and drinking non stop, the woman attempt to make a move on his but Jungkook didn't let her.

He just keep her by his side not even touching her, flirting with her or what so ever, he just keep her by his side while waiting for Yn.

Soon he saw her coming inside the living room, unknown smirk appear on his lips, grabbed the glass of beer and drink the whole thing.

He quickly pulled the woman closer to him and started kissing her neck while the woman moan, exactly how Jungkook planned it.

Yn stopped on her struck as soon as she saw the scene in front of her. She's heartbroken, sad, frustrated and mad she's about to walk out but she remembered she shouldn't be the one who will leave as this is her house.

So she made her way towards them, standing infront of them and grabbed the glass from the table. Purposely dropping it on the ground to catch both attention.

They both stopped and look at Yn, she raised her eyebrows and chuckles, the woman rolled her eyes at her and Yn notices that, she's annoyed cause it not just a minute when Jungkook finally touched her but got interrupted.

"Oops sorry, did I interrupted you both? Well I just wanted to remind you both that my house is not a fucking motel" you said while grinding your teeth together.

"Sorry then, maybe we should just continue this in my room baby" Jungkook said while offering his hand to the woman.

You blood boiled even more, how could he, is he really testing your patience, they both stand up and passed at you, you widened your eyes and chuckles.

He's really trying your patience, that's it, it has to end here, I can't just let him fuck other woman, not a chance!!.

You run your fingers through your hair, poking your inner cheek and walk towards them. You stood up Infront of them, he stared at you.

You pulled him into a kiss, for some time he didn't respond to it, so you decide to pulled away but before you could even do that he already wrapped his right arm around your neck and pulling you into a deep passionate kiss.

The woman by his side widened her eyes, couldn't believe what's happening in front of her eyes, Jungkook leg go of her hand and wrapped it around yours.

You pulled away and look at the woman beside him before looking at him again.

"Go on do it with her, do whatever you want" you said as you turn around. But before you could walk away from him, he grabbed your wrist.

"No, I'll do it with you" he said pulling you up stairs leaving the woman all alone.