𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 : 𝚂𝙰𝙾 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝

««𑁍»»

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.

It's been months since the beta test began and today is August 31ˢᵗ 2022, the day of the test's end and beta test players were running through the 10th floor wanting to get to the door to the 11th floor before the timer went out...including 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒚𝒂 and with her team and tamed beast by her side they were cruising through the floor.

She was engaged with a serpantine knight, her tamed beast charged with it's massive claws and fangs which gave her the opportunity to activate her spear attack, the blade of her spear glowed and she twirled it around her body and thrust it into its face.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Evaya turned back as she watched her team eliminate two other serpantine knights, she brought her hand and gave a calling whistle as she mounted her beast.

The two, a ninja and a swordan ran forward as she reached out her spear both grabbed the weapon and she threw them up and onto her tamed beast.

The hall to the next floor lit up with flames lining it up as they went through the door.

𝚃𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...

𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗...

𝚂𝚒𝚡...

𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎...

The door to the next level opened up as they got off the tamed beast to walk the rest of the way.

𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛...

𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎...

𝚃𝚠𝚘...

𝙾𝚗𝚎...

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 6𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚝 01:00 𝙿𝙼.

𝚆𝚎'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎.

««𑁍»»