Chapter 10 : 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚊 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

«𑁍»

The incident shocked everyone there, the player died and much to Evaya's shock Asuna wasn't there.

Don't tell me I took the place of the heroine!

She panicked but it wasn't the time to be panicking as a muder needed to be solved.

They escorted the only witness, Yolko to her room, just in case because she knew the victim and was the one who alerted everyone of the incident with her scream.

"What we should do now is trace the origin of the weapon. From there we may have a lead, do you happen to know anyone with an appraisal skill?" She asked.

"So you don't have it leveled?" He sighed.

"Don't talk as if you have." She scoffed, Fafnir whined with his head hanging low. "Don't be sad Fafnir, it's not your fault that the scent disappeared, you did your best." She comforted.

"I've got a merchant friend, let's go ask him."  He suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." She agreed.

50ᵗʰ 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗿 • 𝗔𝗹𝗴𝗮𝗱𝗲

It sure is busy at night.

The two walked down the lit up streets of Algade and up to Agil's shop where a player walked out looking gloomy.

"Fafnir, small." Evaya instructed and the Fenrir shrunk down to the size of a puppy and she picked him up as he yipped happily and licked her face while she tucked him comfortably in her arms.

She then walked by the door and Agil looked at her in shock and shoved Kirito's head over the counter. Evaya snorted at this silly little act, it was definitely funnie in real life than on the otherside of the screen.