𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8 : 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜

«𑁍»

Time passed and the four continued to work together for some time and Evaya wouldn't say that it was easier to get to clearing the levels however they were going through them as quickly as possible.

A new guild was founded soon after and it was called 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞.

It was created by Diabel, it seems that he took what Evaya said to heart and he gathered players who believed and he was a great leader who inspired everyday withour fail, he was the guild's beacon of hope and he gave people strength and that is a...

It was created by Diabel, it seems that he took what Evaya said to heart and he gathered players who believed and he was a great leader who inspired everyday withour fail, he was the guild's beacon of hope and he gave people strength and that is a quality that every player needs.

Also it seems that by saving him and giving him some advice, he began to admire her very, very much. Interactions with him were always awkward as he never missed an opportunity to fawn over her and shower her with praises.

On the other hand in regards to news about her, rumours were flooding about the supposed «𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚒𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚍». Players were wondering who she was and whether or not she's on their side or Kayaba Akihiko's and other rumours that she may be his daughter and that made Evaya panic because this never happened in the anime series or the few books she's read before, but what could she expect she wasn't in the anime or books either so things to a degree will not be the same.

Evaya had used her cheat skill to bring about her «𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛» skill from the beta test game launch, she wishes she could do more with the cheat skill like maybe she can hack people out of this death game, but she barely knows how to use her ability and in her last life she wasn't really that tech-savy so she had to learn from Kayaba, learning under him gave her a better understanding of how she can use her skill but she also gave her thanks to the internet for giving her more information on it as well.

The time eventually came where Evaya and her teammates split up and went their separate ways. It was not like she didn't know it was gonna happen, but it was bound to happen, she was not as upset or lonely as she thought she would be and it was probably due to the fact that she had Pixie and Fafnir by her side.

Fafnir is her contracted beast from the Beta test after she got her «𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛» skill back she and Pixie worked hard ro recover his data and bring him back, she didn't want any new «𝙵𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚒𝚛» that the game provided, she wanted her ...

Fafnir is her contracted beast from the Beta test after she got her «𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛» skill back she and Pixie worked hard ro recover his data and bring him back, she didn't want any new «𝙵𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚒𝚛» that the game provided, she wanted her dearest friend and as for the team.

Asuna joined 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐎𝐚𝐭𝐡 and became the Vice-commander of which Evaya didn't prevent because it was better to have a friend on this inside to keep an eye on Heathcliff aka her father.

Evaya joined 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 which was much to Diabel's pleasure and she was about to be made Commander but she firmly denied because that honor belonged to Diabel who worked so hard to form this guild and she climbed to the role of Vice-commander instead.

Jisei formed an information guild with Argo and one other player and they called it 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫. Thanks to them information of anything at all would be shared with players, those who were associated with this guild were the players who had high levels in the art of «𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚞».

And Kirito, just like in the series he went 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐨 and in more or less in a sense ghosted, it couldn't be helped after all they all had quite the fall out between each other that left bitter feelings and Evaya had to admit there were things that she regret saying to her friends.

When Diabel announced that he was a beta tester to the guild in order to build trust and transparency it surprised the players but made them realise that not all of them were bad and that some were trying to help and guide them out with their knowledge instead of beta testers only coveting resources and leaving nothing for the other players. At the end of the days as much as such a positive movement was made for beta testers there were still those who were hateful and jealous, so they would often use any opportunity to spit shame on them and they even came up with the name for them, «𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜», so hate and distrust still lingered around greatly.

After joining her guild Evaya took an active roll in becoming a member in the floor clearing group and with Pixie's help Evaya continued to «𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚞𝚙» swiftly, her AI assistant obtained «𝙼𝚊𝚙 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚊» in an instant and she could pinpoint attacks, defenses and patterns of monsters and bosses, she was a real miracle worker but sometimes Pixie would voice her concerns of her safety but Evaya would assure her that she was fine and that she could hide herself against «𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕» aka her father if need be, but despite her confidence she knows her father is much stronger than her and so she worries that he's already growing suspicious of her.

Speaking of that Evaya had only used her skill as often as posisble and only when it was needed but in doing so she also gotten into situations where she almost got caught by the system having to fight or evade strong creatures that tried to eliminate her like a virus. It was not easy and it never will be easy in here, as you go higher in Aincrad everything becomes more difficult and Evaya couldn't help but think that perhaps her father was on to something about this, instead going through schools, getting good grades and getting a good grades and fight to live a decent or good life...your fighting monsters and exploring for treasure and adventure either way you're fighting a world to live a life.

She knows that in this world she's basically isekai'd to that there is a thin fine line between the virtual world and the real world, but will that line ever exist for her, she's worried that because of these powers this ability that will have her interacting with both.

It's lonely.

«𑁍»