𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 : 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

«𑁍»

Evaya returned with warm drinks and as she sat next to Kirito she handed him a mug.

"Thanks." He muttered as he took it gratefully, he peaked inside the mug to see steaming orange liquid inside.

"It's not alcohol or orange juice." She mused as she took a sip of hers, her cheels turning rosy as she enjoyed the warmth travelling through her body.

Seeing her satisfaction he looked at it one more time before tipping the liquid into his mouth.

"Is that...Hot chocolate?" He asked as he felt the familiar taste flow into his mouth.

"Mhmm..."She hummed.

It's all thanks to you, thank you so much Pixie!

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎!"

Evaya could hear the smugness in her voice but it was well deserved, Pixie is a valuable companion and friend.

"By the way Kirito, you shouldn't let what Kibaou said earlier get to you." She said.

"I wish it were that easy, but some of what he said was true. When SAO turned into a death game I was quick to escape and all I could think about was my survival and I never even thought about all those distress players in the plaza." He said and Evaya could hear the bitterness and guilt in his voice.

"Kirito...I know what you did may have seemed selfish,but how exactly were you gonna take care of thousands of distressed people and if that's your reasoning then I'm no different. I prioritized myself before thinking of anyone else, I knew what would've become of the Town of Beginnings so I ran wanting to gain strength to survive before I could even think about helping the people trapped in this game to get out." She sighed.

"At least you thought about them." He sighed.

Evaya didn't like his attitude and her cheeks puffed out in annoyance.

"Negativity begone!"

"Ow!" Kirito yelped as she struck him with a chop to the head. "What was that for?" He argued.

"I didn't like your attitude. Kirito, instead of focusing about what you could've done, focus on what you can do and that is to survive and grow strong so that when you are ready you can face Aincrad and the responsibility needed to for whatever you're gonna do. Got it!" She pointed at him giving him a look of warning.

"Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes as a smile crept on his face.

She nudged him cheerfully before she laid her head to rest on his shoulder, he too leaned his head on hers as they watched the festivities from the comfort of their bench.

«𑁍»

"What a lovely room! Are you sure there's gonna be enough room for all of us?" Evaya questioned as they walked down dirt path Apparantly Kirito and Jisei are renting the second floor of an «NPC» farm house.

"Yeah, there's another room with a spare set of beds you girls can use." He said they arrived, he opened the door to the second floor allowing her to walk in.