𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5 : 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜

««𑁍»»

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 2ⁿᵈ 2022

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 2ⁿᵈ 2022 . 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗿 1 . 𝗧𝗼𝗹𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮

Evaya got seated in one of the many seats in the theatre a lot of people came for this meeting but she knew that many of them were reluctant to even be here.

"May we take a seat?"

She felt people approach her and she stilled she saw Kirito and Jisei.

"Uh, sure." She replied and the two sat on either side of her and wondering where Asuna could be she looked around and found her red cloaked figure in the next row ahead  but she wasn't quite that far a distance from them.

"Thank you for respobding to my summins today. My name is Diabel. My job is...in my own mind, I like to think I'm a "knight".

Evaya went back to what Diabel had to say even though she already knew what it was about she thought it would be rude to not listen.

"Today, our party discovered the boss room at the top of that tower. We need to defeat the boss, reach the second floor, and tell everyone waiting in Town of Beginnings that it's possibld to one day beat this death game. And that's the duty of everyone of us here now! Isn't thar right, everybody?" He questioned and it seemed to have an effect on them as they appluaded and agreed with what he had to say.

"Okay! Then without further delay, I'd like to get this boss raid meeting started. A conventional party can't defeat a boss so please get into groups of six " Diabel said.

"Kirito why do you look so panicked, you do realise we make three, right?" Jisei questioned as he already initiated the «𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝».

"Oh, right." Kirito coughed slightly embarrased.

"Hey, that player over there she seems to not have a group...I'm gonna invite her." Evaya said as she got up from her seat.