𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 : 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

««𑁍»»

Ever since Kagaya Akihiko relayed that message to the players everything went to chaos, hunters surrounded areas around the town of beginnings and pockets of ownership of areas around that soon started to pop out so fewer areas we becoming available for monsters to come about.

However, Evaya was doing just fine with the help of Pixie she was able to get the lay of the 1ˢᵗ Floor relatively quickly allowing her to move around more flexibly and if she was having trouble spwaning monsters the solution was simple she would make them spawn using her powers.

In SAO, a world brimming with data and unending communication was a goldmine for her techno-abilities, but she knew she would have to make herself scarce as she's already garnered a target on her back after her father made it clear that he would find her and stop her from stopping him and his game.

Another way she's been trying to make things easier for players is that by using her memories from her past life and as the daughter of Kayaba Akihiko she provided Argo, a good friend, fellow beta tester and information broker as much information as she could so she could distribute it to everyone else, she wanted all beta testers and players to know that not everything aspect of the game will be the same as they remember especially the bosses.

In regards to Jisei, she couldn't bring herself to reunite with him. She kept an eye on him through the «𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝» and it brought her comfort to wake up everday and still see his name meaning that he's very much alive and well, she also managed to update her gear and spear weapon, doing so really helped raise her «𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚜» considerably.

𑁍

𑁍

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𑁍

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𑁍

Sometimes she would catch glimpses of him and he was not the only one Asuna, Kirito as well as all the other characters or better refered to as people were included but she never aoproached because how they got on was none of her business, she knew she'd see them all eventually but as of right now she needed to focus on herself and gaining as much strength as possible before it was time to face the floor boss at the end of the month.