𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎

««𑁍»»

Unfathomable.

a word people often use to describe things that are impossible to concieve in their minds, even though she had no knack for knowing long complicated words it was the first thing that popped into her head when she realised that she reincarnated, not only as a baby, but a baby who's father was the first meaningful antagonist in an anime series she used to watch.

The earliest thing she could remember from her past life is that had started reading the light novels, wanting to get more depth from the anime.

She had mixed feelings about the first antagonist of the series Kayaba Akihiko who created the game Sword Art Online a full dive vrmmorpg game that it the world by storm.

She honestly found him confusing to her on one hand she had an inkling of an undetstanding for the path ahead but at the same time it wasn't right to trap people inside a death game of his creation. If she could she would've liked to know more about him and the world he hoped to create for the future.

As she was deep in her thoughts she didn't realize how eerily quiet it was in her house when she returned home, she did not realize her mother's muffled horror as an assailant grab of from behind and stabbed her and she failed to realize how her life was slipping through as authorities managed to get there and as her vision blurred out to darkness.

««𑁍»»

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜!

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗!

𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍?

𝚈𝚎𝚜 / 𝙽𝚘

»𝚈𝚎𝚜

««𑁍»»

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍!

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝...

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎, 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

𝙰𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚎𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍?

𝚈𝚎𝚜 / 𝙽𝚘

»𝚈𝚎𝚜.

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎!

««𑁍»»

When she awoke she was no longer who she was before, reborn as a baby she was given the name 𝑲𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒃𝒂 𝑬𝒗𝒂, the only daughter of the scientist Kayaba Akihiko.