710.Stay At The Police Station

"Find someone to cause a commotion for me. I'm at the Jiao Yang Gaming Company's press release event." Nancy's voice could clearly be heard through the recording.

The young man who had started the commotion immediately tried to run away. However, he was easily held by the bodyguards.

Everyone turned to Nancy in disdain.

"I didn't expect that the great Brushweiler Group's only granddaughter would do something like this..."

"She is clearly the one who is lacking in morals. She caused trouble for the Jiao Yang Gaming Company and even came up with false accusations."

The discussion among the guests could be heard clearly.

Nancy turned pale. She smiled apologetically. "Director Lee, I'm so sorry. I made a mistake by accident..."

Lisa appeared indifferent. "Some matters cannot be resolved with just an apology. You instigated others to cause trouble at my company. I will hand this matter to the law to give me the justice that I deserve. Please send her and the man who caused trouble to the police station."

"Understood." The bodyguards immediately dragged Nancy and the young man away.

Nancy glanced at Jungkook and saw that his expression was frigid cold. It was clear he would not step in to help her.

She did not embarrass herself by attempting to ask for it.

Mingyu had been avoiding the 'attention' and successfully managed to avoid being implicated.

However, now that his sister had been taken away, he could only rush to leave the venue.

The reason Jungkook did not stand up for Lisa this time was because she had the ability to be just as outstanding and impressive without his protection.

At times, guarding by her side silently and waiting for the moments she actually needed him was a different feeling altogether.

The emcee stood on the event stage and began the trial experience for the game that was soon to be launched. He invited a lot of the guests up on the stage to have a go at it.

Lisa and Jungkook stood beneath the stage to watch the event. They left nearly two hours later.

Nancy had sent people to Jiao Yang Gaming Company to cause trouble. However, this matter did not cause actual harm to the Jiao Yang Group. Thus, a few hours later, it was determined that she would only be detained at the police station for three days.

This matter was publicised by the various media outlets online.

Nancy had the image of a well-educated and refined young lady. Thus, no one expected her to come up with such schemes in the dark. The public opinion of her instantly plummeted.

Jungkook left to handle some important matters for the Jeon family. It had been days since Lisa last saw Grandfather Jeon and she decided it would be a good idea to spend more time with him.

At 5:00 in the evening, Tong Yu drove Lisa into the Jeon family's old mansion.

From afar, she noticed Elder Jeon Chongshan looking out from the front yard searchingly.

After the chauffeur parked the car, Lisa alighted and hurried towards the elder. "Grandfather, what are you doing here? Are you waiting for someone?"

Ji Qing, the maid who was behind the elder, spoke up. "Madam, the Elder has been waiting for you here for the past two days."

Elder Jeon glared at her. "Know your limits."

"Understood, Elder." Ji Qing politely retreated behind him.

Jeon Chongshan spoke to her happily. "Lisa ah, little girl. You're finally here. Grandfather is old now. Your mother-in-law and father-in-law are both busy and rarely return to the old mansion. Although I understand that both you and Jungkook are busy, Grandfather still wishes to spend more time with you young people. Every extra day I can have with you guys is valuable. Who knows when I'll leave this world..."

"Grandfather, don't speak nonsense." Lisa held his arm. "You'll definitely live to be hundred."

The Jeon family's front yard garden was in excellent condition. The grand rock garden was perfectly complemented with a manmade lake. The small path by the lakeside was suitably even and wide. Ever so often, it would weave through the trees. Overall, it made for an extremely grand and luxurious Chinese-style garden!