9. End of the year

It was only a week left of the school year when something rather strange occured.

The Study Group sat in their now usual spot in the library and you could see everyone enjoyed the group even the twins, that really was a wonder because the group was mostly about studying and the twins also were much older then the rest it shouldn't really benefit for them. But if you believe the rumors everyone in the group suddenly had a high trip with grades and even the tiniest bit of homework was made like an important essey from them.

And so it came that a group of five Slytherins named Pansy,Blaise, Daphne, Crabbe and Goyle , the hole group seemed really nervous while stepping up to the table of the study group.

' Hello you five is there something you need?' Sal asked them while he turned around

' Oh hello we ahm we wanted to join you if possible and we also wanted to see Draco again we didn't speak to each other since the school year started' Blaise stated

' Oh hello Blaise' Drik said' We really haven't spoken for some time but I didn't think you would like to and I think no one would have a thing against you in the group but we could try it first now' while Drik spoke the last words he began conjuring some more chairs for the round table. Then Sal began enlarging the table a bit so that everyone could fit perfectly.

After a big round of hello and formal greetings all began proceeding with their homework.

' I have a question' Daphne said' can anyone help me with herbology?'

' Oh of course' Neville said smiling brightly ' I always help the others with that'

And like that the hole evening went by
' Guys it's bedtime soon we even missed Lunch' Hermione suddenly threw into the pool of talking. Then all heads snapped into her direction ' Yes don't give me that look it's really that late'

' Alright I think with us all forgetting time it's proven you all are a great pick for joining' Drik said turning to Sal who just pulled out some more rings.

After the five got their rings, the twins had a really good idea 'We could go to the kitchens!'
' Yes Forge we could eat there' ' and plan the next prank, we still need one for the end of year feast'

' Alright the kitchens it is let's go!'

But on the way to the kitchens they suddenly heard steps and directly departed into smaller groups, one beeing Sal, Drik and Nev. All three went to a statue and pressed themselves against the wall in the hope of not getting cought.It was already past their bedtime, why exactly were the library and the kitchens so far from each other?

The three of them were really lucky but the twins and Hermione weren't all the others seemed to have rather bad luck aswell,as they all were directly spottet by Snape and McGonagall. Why we're those two on patrol in the exact same spot they wanted to reach?

After some minutes in which the rest of the group got detention and the three held their breath they finally noticed the steps fading in the long hallways. As soon as the last sounds faded they relaxed again

' I think we should bring the others some food right? We are in the position to do it'

' Good idea Nev' Drik said and they directly headed to the kitchens.

A little while later
' Drik why did you take so much I want to sleep not carry food up the stairs'

' But Sal you can go into the kitchens on the way back and again and again they are nearer to the dungeons after all'

' Tell Hel that hers are directly left to the entrance ' Sal mumbled under his breath.

' I heard that, it was your decision to build the rooms there'