06 - talking shit

Sally isn't dumb. She knows about the things happening around her. She knows that Masky goes out during the day and that he is the same Tim that is buddy-buddy with her new friend.

At first, she thought EJ was joking when he came up to her talking about Y/N. It wasn't until he suggested that she goes to meet you. Adults stress her out. They are always worrying about her.

'Where are your parents?' 'Come with me, I'll bring you to the police.' 'Are you hurt?'

Sally shared these concerns with EJ, and he shrugged.

"I can't promise that she won't do any of that, but she didn't seem too concerned about my appearance."

Y/N did worry over Sally, but it was different. She didn't try to take her away or try to fix her. EJ told her it was normal, and she believed it. And then, the topic was dropped, and Y/N never picked it back up. She treated Sally as a normal person and Sally liked that.

Which is why she was pissed.

The muffled sound of the front door being shut along with two voices following was her cue. Hopping off of her bed, she ran out of her room to come face to face with Masky and Hoodie.

"I need to talk to you." She pointed to Masky. He had his mask pushed on the top of his head, so his emotions were clear. He knew what this was about.

Hoodie nodded to both of them before continuing down the hallway.

"What are your plans with Y/N?" Sally started, "Are you going to kill her?"

Masky stuffed his hands in his pockets and leaned against the wall, "Nope."

Sally's eyebrow quirked up, "No? You're not going to kill her?"

"No."

Well, she wasn't expecting that.

"Well- what is your plan then?"

The masked man was silent before he shrugged. "I don't have any." He began walking past Sally as he pushed his mask back over his face. "You should ask BEN and Jeff about their intentions with Y/N."

Jeff and BEN? How does he know that they were visiting her?

With this new information, Sally stomped down the hallway to the living area where the two men were currently playing video games.

~ ~ ~

"Thanks again for everything." You walked beside Tim as you left your last class for the day. While he isn't in your class, you both ran into each other just moments ago and decided to walk and talk. "I can repay you. I'm sure the medicine wasn't cheap."

You turned your head to look at Tim who just shook his head. "Don't worry about it." He waved it off. He used the card that Slender gave him for proxy use anyway so nothing came out of his account.

"Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" The both of you slowly began approaching your dorm which meant either you invite him in, or you go your separate ways for the day.

Tim hummed, "Not really. What about you?"

You nodded as you checked your phone to find a message from Jeff. "Oh shit- I got to clean my dorm!" Your pace quickened as Tim tilted his head but continued, nonetheless. You entered your dorm not even noticing that Tim was following.

"So, why are you cleaning again?" Tim watched as you grabbed items like clothing and threw them in the laundry basket that leaned against the closet with the washer and dryer. He was a bit worried watching as you ran back and forth. You had just gotten over being sick, you shouldn't be moving around so much.