08 - orange binoculars

Masky POV

Stalking is not what he would call this. More like babysitting.

You fascinated him and he wanted to learn more.

He wanted to learn more about why you weren't scared of normal things. You actively want to hang out with serial killers. Some of which had features that would have most sane people calling the cops. BEN and Sally have bloody tears constantly. BEN's eyes are black. EJ and Jeff especially.

Hoodie thinks he's crazy.

Currently, they were both hidden in the trees watching as you interact with your coworker before restocking the drinks.

"What are you doing?"

Both Masky and Hoodie's heads turned around to see Jack and Sally.

Masky turned back around while Hoodie answered, "Babysitting."

If Jack had eyes, he would roll them. Unfortunately, he doesn't, so he just scoffs. "Is she working by herself?"

Masky hummed, watching the two humans interact again. The other seemed to be asking a favor while you just nodded and waved your hands. "Yes, but the other guy looks to be clocking out now."

Sally looks through the bushes, then back at Jack. Silently asking for permission to go. She smiled as Jack nodded.

The three hitmen watched as Sally carefully crossed the street. Waiting for the coworker to drive off before going inside. They watched as the girls lit up at seeing each other.

"Sally has taken a liking to her." Jack crossed his arms as he leaned back against a tree. Masky turned to look at the demon. "She made me swear I wouldn't kill her."

The yellow jacket man huffed, "She questioned me about what my intentions were with her."

It wasn't until then that Jack realized that the two knew each other. "How did you get involved with her?"

Masky leans back on his palms. He looks towards his partner and then back at Jack. "Slenderman and I got into a fight a bunch of weeks ago. I left for a bit and got bored, so I decided to pretend to be a college student for a couple of days." He silently recalls how stupid you were for even talking to him. "I wasn't trying to take notes, and she noticed. She wrote double the notes for me."

Jack snorted. "And you got attached?"

Masky threw a rock at him, "More like the other way around, dumbass. She kept trying to talk to me and even moved seats."

"A guy just walked in the gas station." The two looked over at Hoodie who was still lying in a bush with his binoculars. Without looking away, he passed them to Masky who was standing now.

He watched as you made Sally wait in the closet behind the counter before the man came up to the counter. Of course, Masky noticed the pepper spray you held in your hands, but he didn't expect you to use it when the guy pulled out a knife.

"Hoodie." Masky drops the binoculars and the two head over to the station to take out the guy. "Hope you're hungry Jack. We might have just found your dinner."

Jack chuckles at that and watches the two leave before grabbing the binoculars. He watches as they kill the man in front of you, yet when Sally tries to come out, you make her safety a priority. Masky and Hoodie dragged the body out and back to where EJ stood.

"Bon appetite." Masky spits, giving the guy a kick to the ribs. "Her shift is about up. See you at home." He grabs the binoculars and passes them to Hoodie before the pair disappear in the direction of the mansion.

hi I'm back ;>

drink some water :)