10 - the magicians

The next morning you awoke alone.

Which normally isn't weird as you've never had someone sleep in the same bed with you. Other than your mom when you were still young and afraid of the dark.

Your eyes scan your small dorm room for any remains of Tim. Part of you was happy he wasn't here as last night's memories came to light. Oh my fucking God. You covered your suddenly very warm face with your hands. Embarrassed.

For a second, all you could hear was your muffled screams of embarrassment before the sound of static flooded it out.

Your hands dropped from your face and into your lap as you sat up more to find the source of the sound. At first, you assumed it was from another room, but when your eyes landed on your television as it flashed lights over and over again, you knew you were wrong.

"Please don't tell me you're broken." Sighing, you dragged yourself off your bed and walked towards your small living area. Which was just feet away. You are softly whacked at the top of tv hoping it will do the trick. When it didn't, you crouched down in front of it. Deciding to press some buttons. "Maybe if I turn it off and then back on?" It was the universal fix for any electronic. surely, it'll fix this.

You, however, didn't get a chance to turn the TV off before a body jumped out of the screen, tumbling on top of you.

"What the fuck-" The entity cursed as you screamed, pushing the body off of you before scooting as far back and away as you could. It was then that you took in the small green bitch in front of you.

"BEN?"

Hearing his name, BEN turned his head to look at you. "Yo Y/N!"

You stared blankly at the elf. "What the fuck was that?"

"What do you mean?" He smiles innocently at you.

You jump up and motion from him to the TV and then back at him. "What the fuck- no. HOW the fuck?" Sure, you've seen him jump into a computer which still raised a lot of questions. But he can travel through your TV too?

"Dude, chill out." The small boy stood up before choosing to float. "I'm a ghost." That still didn't explain anything, which BEN, thankfully, caught on to. "I can travel in and out of electronics. I can travel from your tv to my tv, to your neighbor's tv, etc. Make sense?"

"No."

BEN shrugged before floating down to sit on the couch.

"So why are you here?" You grabbed your switch and powered it on. Tossing a controller to the ghost.

"Thanks." He leaned back as you turned on Mario Kart. "One, to check on you after Jeff's killing last night. Two, I need some peace from the house."

"Ah, well I appreciate you checking up on me. And what house?" You finished setting the game up and the two of you picked your characters.

"If I tell you, I have to kill you," BEN stated. You gave him a crazed look before he laughed. "Just kidding." He leaned forward as the game started. "I live with Jeff and other hitmen, so it can get crazy."

"That sounds. . . scary." You comment, sparing a glance at the almost see-through ghost.

BEN shrugs, "Sure if you're a normal person. But you've already met a few of us, so feel honored."

I met a few? There was silence between the two as you tried to remember who you could've met.

"I met two guys one night at work. They killed a guy and then left with the body. Do they work for you?"

"' Work for me?'" That made BEN cackle. "Fuck no! I am not the boss. Our actual boss is scary as shit. Like scarier than Jeff." You hummed, slightly praying to whatever God was listening to never let you meet BEN's boss. "And what did the two look like?"