09 - broken tables

It was Friday.

What was supposed to be a fun day before a well-needed weekend.

Y/N, however, was ready to completely skip today and never touch it ever again.

Today is the day she is scheduled to work with Trent.

Jeff visited the gas station to go over a plan with you for Trent's murder. Which in your opinion, wasn't even a plan. It was more of him telling you to not get in his way.

Needless to say, you were quite nervous.

Tim seemed to notice your nervousness and asked about it.

"You've been shaking for almost six minutes. Are you sick again?"

Class ended almost an hour ago, yet somehow Tim was still hanging out with you. You were both sitting on the couch of your dorm with some video that you weren't watching on the television. You didn't mind his company at all, you quite enjoyed having someone around. He would randomly stop showing up to classes just to show up a week later like nothing happened. Of course, you never questioned it. As long as he was safe then you were happy.

"I don't know if I am even allowed to talk about it." You weren't sure how Jeff and Tim knew each other, but after their interaction last time, you knew they did. "Jeff, the guy who came over before, is a hitman scheduled to kill my coworker tonight."

Tim laughed to himself sightly with how easily you told him. If he were anyone else, they would call the police. Thankfully, he isn't anyone else.

"I'm sure you will be fine." He takes it upon himself to rub the top of your head, which calms your nerves as you smile at him.

~ ~ ~

Jeff sat down on the couch. Relaxing before he killed the snitch who saw him when the front door slammed open. His head spun around to see Masky storming over to him. The mask covering his features. "What the hell is up with you?"

The masked man grabs the black-haired man by the jacket and slams him onto the coffee table. Successfully breaking the piece of wooden furniture in half.

The noise caught the attention of the other residents in the mansion as Jack and Hoodie came out of the kitchen. Sally and Toby are close behind.

"You dick! What the fuck was that-" Jeff was cut off by Masky throwing a punch square on the man's jaw. Jeff managed to push him off with enough time to stand up from the table's rubble.

"Why are you getting Y/N involved in your business?" Masky blankly asked.

Jeff laughed, "Oh that's what got your dick twisted. You mad because I'm talking to your girlfriend?" He stepped to the side as Masky lunged at him. "Maybe I kill both her and her co-worker tonight."

Sally screamed at him as Masky managed to get him back on the ground. The two threw punches at each other.

"I've been looking forward to killing her the moment I saw that bitch-" Another punch to smile man. Another scratch to the masked man. "You know how good she'd look all scared and bloody?" Jeff swung the both of them over, overpowering Masky and pinning him down. "Maybe I play with her instead-"

"That's enough." Jack and Toby pull Jeff off and away from Masky. "I don't know what the fuck you two are doing, but it needs to stop." The demon spoke, pushing Jeff away. "If you kill Y/N, Jeff, you'll have to answer to Slenderman as that is Sally's friend."

Masky spared a glance over to the girl, face red and tears threatening to fall.

Jeff scoffed and bumped shoulders with Jack before heading upstairs. "I was just dicking around. Not going to kill the bitch." The men wait to hear his door shut before speaking again.