Supervillains Can Be Rehabilitated

Or at least, that's what the Lone Star Psychiatric Center claims

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Or at least, that's what the Lone Star Psychiatric Center claims...Jay has his doubts. Not about villains being reformed, but he doubt that L.S.P.C can do it. Because it's one thing if your patients just don't respond well to treatment—It's another if you consistently fail to keep your patients patients.

That is to say, the Lone Star Reformatorium has a terrible track record when it comes to keeping its supervillains locked up.

Today, Jay is visiting a patient infamous for such jailbreaks—Razzmatazz. He sits at the window, waiting patiently. He thrums his hands on the counter, trying to dismiss his nervous energy.

Coming here always gives him the creeps. Though it's branded as a place where villains can receive treatment, the barren white walls, numerous security cameras, and armed guards posted at every door make it clear to anyone entering that this is also a prison.

The hero shifts in his seat, restlessly bouncing his leg as he waits. A few moments of uncomfortable silence later, the orderlies escort the dark-skinned woman into the chamber.

Razzmatazz sits at the window, grinning ear-to-ear. Her eyes go wide as she leans forward, nose almost pushed up against the glass. A moment of silence passes as green eyes meet the ever-shifting rainbow hues of Razmatazz's irises.

"Boo!"

Jay smiles. "Horrifying, Raz."

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.