01

2913 Words

01, she still is

( Famy, Ava- Two Oceans in between us
And away for sure There's a gate I see There's a way for me )

_____________________________

"IS IT REALLY necessary for you to leave?" I asked her making her laugh. "Well, my dad wants me back. And you know I can't say no to him." Josie said to me making me pout.

"Oh, come on. Who am I going to party with? How am I gonna get through class if you aren't there?" I said to her crossing my arms to her.

Yes, Josie is going back to mystic falls, her dad wants her back he found out about what's really going on and he immediately sent a bus ticket to her to leave and leave me behind.

"Oh, come on you have friends here! I'm not the only one." She said to me making me sigh. "True, but you are my favorite and you handle me way better than them. They don't know my flow." I said to her making her laugh.

"Katherine, I'll come and visit whenever you want. I'll always come back. Even if I have to sneak out to come here." Josie said giving me a wink.

"I like you even more," I said to her making her laugh. "So, what are you going to do?" She asked me while I was walking beside her. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "I mean, you've told me what happened between you and him, and yet you guys don't make it official," Josie said to me making me roll my eyes.

"Don't you recall me telling you about how he and I are toxic for each other we can't be together," I said to her making her roll her eyes at me now.

"Yes, I do recall you saying that, but y'all have been seeing each other and yet you guys aren't together. Let me ask you something and I want you to be completely honest with me, okay?" Josie asked me making me sigh before nodding. I know what she is going to say and I'm ready to answer her.

"Do you still love him?" And there it is the question I knew she was going to ask me, I turned to her and looked at her and she knows that look. "I don't need to say it, because you already know the answer to that," I told her raising my eyebrows.

"But if you wanna hear it then fine. Yes, I still love him." I said to Josie but she cut me off. "There's a but coming, right?" She asked me making me sigh.

"But, whatever is going on between us, I need to break it. I don't want him to end up hurt and I still haven't figured out who is coming after me. And I don't want to risk him in between them what if there's more than one and they will come after him? I'm not putting him in danger." I told her.

"But if you don't then you'll have to stop what you guys are doing," Josie said to me making me let out a sigh.

"I know, but I don't want to and I want to be something more but at the same time I don't - I don't want to put him in danger," I told Josie. "Then are you going to talk to him?" Josie asked me making me nod.

"Yes, I am. We'll be meeting at school because we're doing a senior scribe at the library," I told her before I stopped in my tracks and turned to face her. "All right, we are here now. Josie, I Hope you come back." I said to her wrapping my arms around her.

"Make sure to send my love to your sister and mine. I haven't spoken to Hope for a while but I will soon, send her my love. And remember to come back even if you aren't allowed." I told her pulling away from her and watching her roll her eyes at me.