10

2490 Words

10, everything falls down

( bad blood - Taylor swift, Did you have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted
Did you have to ruin What was shining? Now it's all rusted Did you have to hit me Where I'm weak? Baby, I couldn't breathe And rub it in so deep
Salt in the wound like you're laughing right at me )

_____________________________

THIRD PERSON

KATHERINE CRIED IN HER ROOM for the past two days.

She didn't go to school, didn't meet up with her friends, didn't help them. She didn't do anything not even try to figure out a way to be alive. She threw all of that. She cried, in her bed, on the floor even in the bathroom all day, her aunt was concern about her but she thought leaving her alone was for the best so she can have some alone time. Katherine didn't, eat, nor sleep.

All she did is lay in bed all alone re-thinking everything. Spencer and Xavier are siblings, not to mention he lied to her face this entire time.

Now she's wondering what else has he lied about?

Her phone was blowing up with text messages from her friends, phone calls from Stiles and Xavier but she never picked up none of them. As she heard a knock at her door.

"Freya not now." Katherine's said but they kept knocking making her groan out of annoyed and sighs before getting the door just to reveal Lydia and Kira.

"Hey." Katherine said with a soft voice.

"Why didn't you call us! we've been worried sick." Lydia said hugging her best friend.

"Well, you see I'm alive. You may go now." Katherine said making Lydia look at her knowing she's hurt.

"I heard what happened." Lydia said making Katherine look away.

"There's nothing else to loose anyway what's done is done." Katherine's a she went straight to her bed.

"Stiles didn't mean to."

"And how would you know? You weren't there." Katherine told her.

"I know, but-," Lydia said making Katherine cut her off.

"You know what I hate about myself? Is that I'm trying so hard to hate Stiles but it's too damn hard. After what he has done to me I still love him and that's what makes me not to hate him as much as I try to." Katherine said with tears forming in her eyes.