3113 Words

05, the man in the mask

( where's my love - SYML, did she run away? Did she run away? I don't know if she ran away, if she ran away, come back home just come home. )

_____________________________

AS WE RAN INSIDE AND SCOTT had Tracy in his arms going to place her on the table so Deaton could check what she is or what's happening to her

"Can you tell what exactly she is or what's wrong with her?" I asked impatiently.

"Dude we just got here, like 20 seconds ago." Scott said to me making me roll my eyes.

"We'll, I'm sorry I'm so worried." I said crossing my arms between my chest. I watched Deaton examen her making me look closely.

"Pupils are dilated under normal conditions." Deaton said as he began to check for her pulse.

"Heart rate is 250." He said as he saw her neck closely.

"Evidence of an allogeneic skin graft on the right shoulder. Now, this is silvery substance at her lips is not something I've seen." He said as I looked closely as saw gray liquid coming out.

"It almost looks like mercury." Deaton said before her body moved making me jump and pushed stiles in front of me.

"Your a tri-brid and your scared?" Stiles asked me making me roll my eyes.

"What- no. I-I'm not scared. I'm just simply trying to- yep I'm scared." I said softly making him laugh softly making me look at him before laughing too.

"Can't you just give her a shot of something?" Malia asked Deaton.

"She doesn't look to be in any pain."

"I meant a shot to kill her." Malia suggested making me point my index finger out.

"Woah, coyote. She may be and evil supernatural creature but we ain't gonna kill her just like that. She's a kid - who by the way goes to our school." I said to her making her roll eyes.

"We are trying to save her not become a killer- even though I killed. Not the point, we are trying to help her so killing isn't what we are doing." I said to her calmly.

"I generally prescribe to a code of ethics that frown on such measures." Deaton said to Malia. "Malia, you know we're not going to do that." Scott told her.