13

3229 Words

13, the school pep rally

( war of hearts - Ruelle, Come to me
In the night hours I will wait for you And I can't sleep 'Cause thoughts devour, Thoughts of you consume )

_____________________________

THIRD PERSON

IT'S THE DAY. THE DAY OF THE pep rally, the full moon and lastly the birthday of Katherine. They have everything planned out.

Xavier found out it's under a tunnel that is at the school where Theo and Spencer have her held.

Stiles still doesn't trust Xavier since he lied to all of them including him as Xavier was an only child.

Freya was ready to go save her niece she tried everything to save her and she found a spell and it will work but for this she needs someone to help her and they are on their way.

Scott and Kira are working on something to distract Theo's Pack while the others try to save Katherine. And Malia, Liam, and Lydia are trying to stop the pep rally before anyone else gets killed by this.

Since they found out that it's not just Theo, Spencer and the others who are dangerous but something old and something that the Dread Doctors resurrected.

"Thank god you're here." Freya told her making her smile.

"Hey, aunt freya." Hope told her making her smile.

"Happy birthday." Freya told her as they pulled away from each other.

"Thanks." Hope said sadly knowing that this wasn't a good birthday if her sister is kidnapped.

"I know this isn't a happy birthday, but at least you're here." Freya said to her.

"All I wanna do is find her get her back and get rid of that red oak inside her." Hope said to her aunt.

"So what do we have?" Hope asked her aunt.

"Hey, freya we having everything settle-," stiles said before he stopped in his tracks and saw the redhead girl standing in front with a smile.

"Katherine?" He said making Hope laugh softly as she turned to her aunt.

"Uh, no. I-I'm hope." Hope said making Stiles laugh awkwardly.