1600 Words

19, saving Mason

( pray for me - The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar, I'm always ready for a war again (a war again) Go down that road again (that road again)
It's all the same (it's all the same) I'm always ready to take a life again You know I'll ride again
It's all the same (ooh, ooh, ooh )

_____________________________

AFTER LYDIA AND I FINISHED changing we headed out of the room and went down stairs

"Okay, I'll get Malia." Stiles said to Scott.

"Text me when you find Parrish." Stiles said running off.

"Hold on." Scott said reaching something from his pocket.

"What is this?" Stiles asked him holding like a jar wrapped in paper.

"Something I've been working on for a while. Just make sure Malia gets it." Scott told Stiles.

"Is it Plan B?" Stiles asked him.

"It was plan A." Scott replied back.

"Plan A never works." Stiles said making me sigh.

"Nope it doesn't." I said to him.

"This one will." Scott told him before he nodded and ran off.

I wanted to say be careful don't get hurt.

But I didn't.

I decided to hold it back.

But I hope he's going to be careful.

This is a tragic night.

"The plan is to save Mason." I said to my aunt as she kept rubbing her Bellamy making me lean in the table.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the doctor?" I said to her sipping my drink.

"Katherine I'm fine." She said letting a small groan holding her belly.

"I'm only eight months pregnant." She said to me making me place my drink on the kitchen table.

"I know, but pregnancy can happen earlier than the nine months." I said to my aunt shrugging my shoulders.