3067 Words

11, the kidnap

( Elastic heart - Sia, And I want it, I want my life so bad I'm doing everything I can Then another one bites the dust It's hard to lose a chosen one
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace )

A/n: THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA GO BACK IN FORTH TO THIRD PERSON AND FIRST PERSON

_____________________________

THIRD PERSON

FREYA STORMED INTO THE Stilinski resistance as she was angry, frustrated and more. She couldn't find her niece she tried everything she knows and yet she couldn't find her.

And it killed on the inside knowing the only person she had left from her brother are the twins but loosing one isn't on her list. Stiles saw that freya burst into his house making him frown.

"Freya? What are you-," Stiles didn't finish his sentence when he threw him a punch making him fall to the ground, she didn't care at this all she wanted was her niece back.

"Where the hell is she, huh?" She asked angrily as he tried to get up but she tackled him to the ground.

"W-what are you talking about?" Stiles said as he wasn't sure what she was going on about.

"Liar, your fucking girlfriend came into our home held a knife against my fucking neck." Freya said making stiles pause as his Getafe was full of shocked.

"W-what?" Stiles said.

"Yeah, and then Katherine saved me and she told me to leave, leaving her and your psychotic girlfriend alone! So tell me where is she?!" Freya said angrily to him but he pushed her gently as he knew she was pregnant.

"I-don't know -what you're talking about. I was with my dad." Stiles told her as she let a sigh.

"So you didn't know any of this?" Freya asked the boy making him shake his head.

"Wait- hang on. What did you mean where is she?" Stiles asked her softly.

"Your psychotic girlfriend kidnapped Katherine as she destroyed my whole kitchen." Katherine said to Stiles as he now felt more disgust on himself.

"D-did you try to use a locator spell or something?" Stiles asked her as she let out a sighs running her hands through her hair.

"I've tried everything and -nothing leads me to her. I-I don't know if-," freya said but she didn't dared herself finishing that sentence since she didn't want to think of the worst.