08

3768 Words

08, we should've never read that book

( dangerous game - Klergy, I see your wars, it's the end But in a chain reaction It's a dangerous game Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh Ooh, it's a dangerous game )

_____________________________

"CHIMERAS." sheriff Stilinski said as he crossed out Tracy's picture. It's the next day after what happened at Eichen and when I told my aunt that we need to figure out a way for me not to die, because I'm not ready and I'm not ready to tell my friends that I'm dying slowly.

"Two dead Chimeras." Stiles told his father making me snap out of my thoughts.

"And eight new ones." Malia added to Stiles.

"So, that's 10 In all," stiles said before his dad spoke up.

"I'm thinking maybe 11." He said putting a picture of Donavan making me turn to stiles who immediately looked away from the board.

"Our station tech guys confirmed something for me. They said, both the holding cell lock, and cameras, could've malfunction because of something electromagnetic." Stiles said said as he reached for the book on his desk.

"You said that, uh- these guys,"

"dread doctors." Malia said to him.

"Are we really calling them that?" He asked making me nod.

"What else should we call them?" I asked shrugging my shoulders.

"So they broke Donavan out?" Malia asked.

"It's how they got into Eichen, isn't it?" Sheriff stilinski said making me nod.

"So Donovan's a Chimera." Malia said walking towards the board.

"Yeah." Stiles dad whispers, I turn to look at Stiles.

"You have to tell someone." I told him making him shake his head.

"Katherine, I can't. I need time, please." He said.

"I know but, keeping that with you will drown you."

"Like you don't." He said to me making me sighs.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked him as he let out a scoff.

"Katherine, you really think I haven't noticed." He said to me making me shake my head since I have no idea what he's talking about.

"Katherine, your loosing weight, it's like you haven't eaten, y-you look pale, you always look tired to me and I know you better than anyone. I know something is going on with you." He told me making me swallow thickly.