Conversations

"How are the kids?" the red eyed man said standing in the balcony staring outside not batting and eye to the entering purple haired man.

"they are sleeping" Mephisto said as he walks towards the man standing in the balcony

"I see, how about Leon?"

"... he is in the dining room eating. You seem really distant these days, Nergal, is there something on your mind?" Mephisto said smiling

Nergal sighed "it's about Cale, he is so..... weak, that he wouldn't be able to defend his self when the time comes."

"Are you worried?" Mephisto asked amusedly, he never seen Nergal this troubled before especially since it is about what to do with someone.

"what?... why would I?... why did you even think of such stupid thing?"

"well, you never had difficulties in these things, if Deus or Beryl were not to meet your expectations you would just throw them to the Demons den, but now that it's about Cale, a child who has low mana, couldn't defend his self properly and is weak, you're not even considering that thought."

"... I would have done it a long time ago if it weren't for his fragile body."

Mephisto chuckled "see, exactly what I am saying, you may try to deny it but you know that you do have a soft spot for that boy~ "

Nergal lets out an exasperated sigh "Stop speaking such nonsense. me? have soft spot for that weakling? such bullshit"

Mephisto hummed "well, Cain is improving greatly"

"I see, is that so? then at this point if he does continue to improve well then he might just became the next ruler" Nergal smirked

"I agree, but what of Cale? what are your plans on that boy?"

"him? tsk. as of now I still have no idea, but if he deems to be useless then he shall be disposed"