Christmas Special

"snow? what's that?" the golden twin asked as he noticed the unfamiliar word in the book

"heh, it's something cold that falls out of the sky, others would play it, hangout with their friends and families." the smiling twin answered before pulling his attention away from the book and went towards his brother.

he continued, "hey brother, did you know, that sometimes when it snows, people gets ready to celebrate with their loved ones and prepares gifts, they call it Christmas"

This caught the attention of the golden twin as he looked at his brother with amazement and interest. the twin then became sullen as he said "... but we have no snow and Christmas..."

Cale blinked at his brother's attitude before he asked, "does brother also want to celebrate it?"

Cain nodded making Cale laugh, he finds his brother very cute and innocent, like he is something to be protected at all cost but still, he may not need any protection anyways since he is so strong .

"hmm... it's true we don't have snow, but we could still celebrate Christmas. hmmm, what if we make our Christmas now?"

Cain blinked in confusion as he asked, "why?"

"because you want to, and I did heard it'd be around these days they'd celebrate. so why not celebrate on our own?" Cale said his brother with a smile, oh how much he wants to see his brother smile and have fun, after all what's there to smile at if they the adults just keeps on pressuring them about their strengths, so it's up to him on how to make his brother smile.

Cain's eyes widens, before a small shy smile appears in his mouth as he nodded.

Cale's grin widens as he celebrated in his head as he made his brother smile again.

Cain then realized something as he said, "but we don't have gifts"

Cale paused as he realized. that's true, they haven't prepared for it since they just declared it right now. he thought for a moment before getting up and walks around the room.

Cain watched his brother as he thought for a solution. maybe he shouldn't have said something? did he made his brother sad? he felt a little worried because under his indifference, he just cares so much about his twin, he couldn't bare if something bad happens to him,

he then saw Cale rummaging through the cabinets before pulling out a gloves, it was given to him by Deus and it's one of his favorites.

He gave it towards Cain as he said with a smile, "Merry Christmas!!"

Cain's eyes widens as he saw this, hesitating to take it as he said, "but it's your favorite.."

Cale just smiled as he said, "it's fine, I'm sure it's on great hands if you will have it"

Cain stared at him before taking it as he thanked him. he wanted to give him something too so he went to the cabinet and rummages through the stuffs.

he took out a silver and black mask covering the upper part of the face only with a swirling patterns and it was given to him by Nergal. he still have yet to use it and he is giving it to Cale

"Merry Christmas"

they spent their day celebrating, it was one of the best days they ever had besides their birthday. they wish it'll keep on being like this, to celebrate like this till they grow.

________________________________________

How many years has it been? a hundred? thousands? they couldn't remember anymore. time has passed already, things change they say.