Dining Talks

In the dining area where foods have been prepared in the long big table, there sat the two twins, sitting side by side, munching down the foods whatever their hands lands on. it doesn't matter since it was made by Mephisto and it sure does leaves a pleasant tastes in their tongues. they aren't choosy, only if the food is made by Mephisto.

soon, some light footsteps were headed towards the area. a male with purple eyes and short light hair approached them.

He sat on the opposite side of the twins with disinterest of their presence.

The two siblings were shocked seeing their 'mother' in the same table as them, sitting in front of them.

Cale's eyes studied the male in wonder and interest at the sudden appearance of Leon.

Usually Leon would eat inside of his room or would go earlier or later than everyone else to avoid confrontations.

Leon, who noticed the red eyed child staring, looked at him with indifference and asked, "what?"

Cale quickly shook his head and answered, "nothing" before continuing on munching their food.

Leon's eyebrow raised seeing the amount of foods they are eating. it seems like despite their small appearance, they could almost take a giant and still won't be filled.

Mephisto arrived the room with another set of food in his hand, as if expecting Leon to arrive.

"here. what a rare sight to see you sit with your children" Mephisto said smiling 

"I did not come here to play family, my only sole purpose here is to take my food and then leave as I am feeling famished" 

"don't worry, I know that."Mephisto said placing Leon's food in front of him

"enjoy your meal" Mephisto said before backing up, standing behind Leon, watching them.

They all sat in silence as they eat, the clanking of the tablewares and their munching of foods are the only sources of sounds.

"Hah! I'm beat!" a loud voice said approaching them.

"I want to take a rest now." a soft voice said beside the man.

"Oh? would you look at that, oh how I miss seeing your pretty face and the kids appealing faces" the white haired man said with a smug smile on his face as he sat on Leon's left side.

Leon rolled his eyes as he focused on eating, ignoring him.

"Papa!" Cale exclaimed happily seeing the red haired go towards them with a smile.

"Hey what about me!?" Deus said

"... oh... and pops." Cale replied with a deadpan expression.

"What's with your reaction!!??" Deus exclaimed as if he was offended by how he reacted.

Beryl giggled as he went between Cale and Cain giving them kisses on their heads. Beryl then sat next to Cain.

Deus huffed before grabbing a piece of chicken from the table, taking a bite on it.

"and here I was wondering where everybody went, turns out you are all in here." Nergal said, entering with his calm smile. he sat on the middle of the table, where the head or host would usually sit.

"It feels like this is the first time we all sat on the same table with everyone present." Beryl said with a gleeful smile.

"that's because it is"

Some silence then passed by again as they ate when Nergal then broke the silence, "How was your training for your mana, Cain and Cale?"

"good" Cain answered shortly before he once again placed a piece of meat in his mouth