first one to judge

once school was over i found myself right in front of my locker taking some significant things for the drama club.

this year's drama club is gonna have some edge so i am practicing my first speech as soon as i walk in there.

"oh no, you are practicing your speech arent you?!" nayeon asks, noticing at my determined face and i nod.

"how do you know that?!"

"you are pretty readable?!" i doubt this word even exists. what am i? a book? "no i am not!" i pass by her and she follows me.

we need to find the auditorium. why am i nervous though?! everytime this day comes i actually feel a bit nervous.

"girlsss!!" right outside the auditorium we both met Mina. mina is also a friend of mine. after all we love the same thing - acting.

she is with us on the drama club as a supporting character usually but never misses a day of practice. i love her dedication - you can always count on her.

"mina!" i wave but she goes in for a hug. i hate hugs but again i just let her do so. "i am so excited!!!!" another good thing about mina is her enthousiasm and passion over things.

i mean i am also passionate but dont usually show it. mina is the complete opposite of me.

"yeah we are too, especially sarang!" nayeon teases me.

"oh no, are nervous?!" mina gets the memo. "no, i am fine!" i lie. "is she nervous?!" mina whispers at nayeon and she nods.

rolling my eyes, i pass them by and walk further in. now i finally spot the entire view of the auditorium. i was so nervous i ignored every person in the seats.

i just walked down the aisle, then walked up the stairway and approached the table placed in the centre of the stage.

everyone was blubbering but i didn't hush them yet. i was busy staring at the papers right in front of me.

thats when i finally tap my pen onto the table and everybody gradually hushes themselves.

am i trembling?

too many people were in the theater. last year it was a smaller crowd - that means extra work.

"hello everyone..." i clear my throat after that simple two lettered sentence.

"welcome to this year's drama club-" they all started clapping before i even finish that sentence.

"no no, dont do that..."