vampire bite

i am laying my head on top of that table we have in the auditorium

thank god we are over.

we did a great job, i think?

like, we got to know each other better by communicating. i dont know how this idea got to me?!

its the first time i actually do something like that in practice. communicating and bonding seems stupid.

what gave me the inspiration?

i have no idea.

i am just pretending to be dead, at this point cause i really do not wanna do any other tasks.

probably everyone already has abandoned the building so i can just relax and not think about life.

but, again...

this game we played...

i really felt so honest talking about chan like that. i mean, i feel a little better about my shitty life.

but also, i cant stop thinking about what kwan said. am i really that good of a leader? am i that supportive.

after all this past, i try to ignore, i thought we are not on good terms.

right, we arent.

he just did it for the show.

yes, so i will not overthink about it. i'll just lay my head here and pretend i am dead for some extra minutes. all alone and miserable! i love that.

that moment of happiness didnt last for too long as i heard someone tapping a pen to the table i was using as a pillow.

rude much?

i dangerously turn my head around only to be shocked of how close seungkwan's face was.

i took a minute staring deeplg into his eyes. he doesnt look shocked at all. he is even smiling.

maybe that smile remained charming after all!

but, that doesnt make him less of an ass.

"hi..." he smiles wider. whats with him and his whole other persona all of the sudden. "what did i do?!" i try to breath.

why does he seem so proud and bubbly. its like i saw that seungkwan i used to know when we were kids.

the one to come to my house and bring me candy when i ace a test, just because he is proud.

"its a yes..." he again smiles wider.

"excuse me?!" i narrow my eyebrows quite confused. whats a yes? what? "i am saying yes..." he repeats. 

"i dont recall asking you to fall from a rooftop yet so what are you agreeing on..." i stutter. kwan laughs and provides me some of my personal space back.