world of theater

another day of me waking up looking like a complete mess

dark circles under my eyes, messy hair, bad breathe and most importantly, the sickest head ache i've ever had to face.

even though i really despise the idea of school i decided to force myself to leave the comfort of my bed.

after burshing my teeth, washing my face and getting dressed i walk out of the room.

vernon is so quiet.

shouldnt he make breakfast or anything annoying in his great attempt to ruin an already ruined day?!

where is he?

i sneak inside his room only to see him snoring like a pig. "vern?!" i shake him just to see if he is alive or something. 

"five more minutes..." he cries in his sleep. "i am going to school!" i whisper and he moans.

"thats what happens when you stay out and have no discipline..." i murmur while covering my brother with the duvet.

"5 more minutes, 5 more minutes, really..." he continues slurring out against his pillow.

"just sleep idiot!" i whisper.

"if you insist..." he retorts. i swear i was this close to hit him with a pillow but actually i held myself back.

all i did, was make my way to school and pretend i dont have a brother at home. for my surprise i was there on time - didnt even miss a bus or something.

anyway, i walk to my class only to see mina and nayeon chatting in the corner. they wave at me as soon as they saw me.

i also happen to lock eyes with wonwoo that morning.

he also waved.

dont tell me everyone sees me as a friend now! what changed? i thought everyone hated me in this school.

after forcing myself to wave back at wonwoo i lazily occupy my seat and lay my head on top.

thats when i realize.

the seat right in front of me is empty! where is the seat owner? i get my head up only to stare at the empty seat.

i got lost in my thoughts for a while. did he return home too late so he couldnt come to school like vernon declared last night?!

is he sleeping right now?

based on how i saw vernon this morning i bet, he isn't just sleeping. he barely knows he exists.

"hi..." i hear a voice but i am too lost in my thoughts to pay attention. i slowly turn my head around and my eyes lock with chan's.

i didnt quite comprehend who he was at first even though i was looking at him.