matchmaker

we sacrafised all of our time, to write down all the people that will be joining the drama club in a list

the list was not too long maybe because i was crossing out everyone i didnt think was perfect.

lets say, that we fought, and fought...

but now the list was ready, right on top of our desk, while the three of us were exhausted. 

just so you know how many hours we spent there, the sun Has already set. we spent more than 5 hours over that.

are we idiots?! yeah!

but we love what we do.

"so, i am gonna put the list to the board outside..." wonwoo packed his things and grab the papers.

"do that and i might like you..." i slurt from the table. who is too tired to get up?! me... oh and that dufus, boo seungkwan.

"you know me for so many years and still dont like me?!" wonwoo held his chest acting all wounded.

"dont take it personal... she is not a people lover anyway..." kwan mumbled, with closed eyes, and head towards the ceiling.

"i am a people lover..."

"do you have any friends?!" kwan asks. not that question again! i hate that question, its so offensive.

"i used to have one!"

that hint hit him like a gun shot. he slowly turns around and our eyes locked. he knew what i was talking about - i could see it.

no, i hate when people look at me like that. it looks serious, and sentimental. i hate this last word.

"her name was jenna!" i lie just to slid out of that awkward situation.

"i dont know what just happened here, i'll just leave with the list!" wonwoo grabbed his things along with the list and ran out with a wave of a hand.

anyway.

we said goodbye to him but as soon as we were alone in a room all i wanted was to flee out while i can.

thats why i got up and started packing my things on top of a random seat. kwan did the exact same thing right on the next seat.

"so who is jenna?!" he laughs.

"a friend i used to have... she is from europe!" i lie. why is he smiling like that. "she sounds so sexy... can i meet her?! i would certainly date a jenna!" he says and our eyes locked.

"are you gonna two time or something?" our eyes lock at the exact same second.

he seemed to be struggling.

was i that confusing?!

"uh... excuse me? i got lost..." he chuckles. "if you ask me, i never thought mina was your type!" i started fixing my things, pretending this is just another convartation.