black dress

we were standing right in front of the bus station, waiting for a certain bus to arrive

"so..." i mumble.

"what is it?!" he tucks his hands inside his pockets. "what... um... girls... chan likes?!" i cleared my throat.

"what do you mean? chan in not an alian... he is just like us, the rest of the male population..." he jokes. "then, what do you... guys like?!" i dare to ask.

"let me think... mmmhm... not you!" he jokes and i gasp. without hesitation i hit him with my palm and he starts running. i chase him down the bus station. he was too busy laughing and running until we saw the bus approaching us.

"lets make peace, the bus is here!" he makes me a sign, so i stop running.

what surprised me was, that seungkwan grabbed me by the wrist when i obviously made it clear he is not allowed to touch me.

like that we made our way in, and he left my wrist as soon as we found some empty seats in the back to sit.

"i thought i made it clear you shouldn't touch me by the one million times i exclaim you shouldnt!" i hissed.

"i forgot, only chan is allowed to do that!" he said that probably to tease me. "not even him... yet..." i whisper, turning to my front now.

kwan barely turned to glance at me and then back to his front. i could sense him peeking once or twice as a way to fill the silence.

"chan likes upbeat girls, energetic..." he announces and i turn to look at him surprised.

"i am nothing of those things!"

"he also likes, cute... girl..." he then turns to lock eyes with me. "you keep on adding stuff that have nothing to do with me!" i announce.

"every girl can be cute..." he smiles. why is he smiling so genuinely always. its like i can see his heart through a smile.

"not this girl..." i point at me with my thumb.

i then turn around but feel kwan's eyes all over me. he never turned his head away like i easily did.

"mina likes loud guys, so you are in the right path!" i jock locking eyes with him again.

"i am not that loud!"

i chuckle at this boy. he seriously doesn't know how loud he is. I realized that while i was laughing kwan was staring at me with a weird expression.

"what?!" i ask all perplexed. "i rarely see you smile..." he blurs out and turns to his front.

"oh! should i not? chan likes girl that smile, right?!" i innerly freak out in the thought i might do something wrong in the future.

"everybody likes girls that smile, idiot..." he whispers, thinking i might never hear him. i scoff when he called me an idiot yet turned my head to the front and enjoyed the rest of the ride.