Introduction

Name : Min Y/nAge : 25Profession : Mafia Queen ( Ranked 1 in the whole world ) and the owner of a alot of companies, brands, hospitals, schools, universities, also knows medical stuff as she is a mafia queenParents : Mom ( Min Ji won ), Dad ( died...

Name : Min Y/n
Age : 25
Profession : Mafia Queen ( Ranked 1 in the whole world ) and the owner of a alot of companies, brands, hospitals, schools, universities, also knows medical stuff as she is a mafia queen
Parents : Mom ( Min Ji won ), Dad ( died because a mafia gang killed him )
Boyfriend : Cha Eunwoo
Loves her mom and boyfriend the most.
Hates sluts, pick mes, gold diggers, liar, traitor, bullies, someone who cuts her off, disobeys her, disrespects her, doesn't listen to her or tests her patient.
Personality :Heartless, ruthless, merciless, fearless, very strong, very serious about work, cold to everyone except her loved ones, gets angry easily, bold, strict about studies and health of Eunwoo, can be very scary when angry, only sweet, caring and loving for her Mom and Eunwoo, has anger issues.

Name : Cha Eunwoo
Age : 19
Profession : University Student, Mafia King ( Ranked 3 in the whole world ) and the owner of a alot of companies, brands, hospitals, schools, universities, he also knows medical stuff but hates it.
Parents : His Mom and Dad abandoned him
Girlfriend : Min Y/n
He loves and respect Y/n's mom as his own mom. He always complain about Y/n to her whenever Y/n scolds, ignores or punish him.
Loves his girlfriend the most
Hates sluts, pick mes, gold diggers, liar, traitor, bullies. Hates doing his homework and assignments.
Personality : With Others : Ruthless, merciless, fearless, strong, cold to everyone except Y/n and Mom ( Y/n's mom )
With Y/n : Cute, sweet, clingy, stubborn, sensitive
Has a secret only Y/n and Y/n's mom knows.
Has a terrible past.