7

In the store

As I entered in the store I widened my eyes, seeing the condition of the store. WTF? The whole store was a mess. Jin was shouting on Namjoon for something. Yoongi was sleeping in the corner ignoring everything. Tae and Jungkook were running while Jimin was trying to catch them. The employees were trying to stop them. Suddenly Jungkook pushed Jhope and both of them feel on the racks of clothes. The racks fell down. I had enough. So I shouted.

Y/n : ( Cold ) ENOUGH!!!!!

As I shouted, everyone flinched and stop what they were doing. Eunwoo beside me flinched badly and hugged me. I rubbed his back and whispered to him.

Y/n : ( Whispering softly ) Babycake It was not for you. Calm down.

Then I looked back up at them with a dangerous glare and said.

Y/n : ( Cold ) What is going on here ?

Just then the manager of the store entered and looked at the employees with shocked face.

Manager : ( Shouting ) WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

He yelled at the employees and all of the employees flinched. Eunwoo also flinched and hug me tighter. I glared at the manager and he gulped. Then I said.

Y/n : ( Cold ) Mister lower your voice and it's not their fault.
Manager : ( Scared ) B-but the st-store.
Y/n : ( Cold ) Wait.

I said and took out my phone and called someone.

After 10 minutes

Soon my bodygaurds entered in the store and said.

Bodygaurd N9 : Yes Ms. Min
Y/n : ( Cold ) Organize the store like it was before.

I said and they quickly got to their work. I broke the hug with Eunwoo as he was still hugging me. He looked at me with pout. I kissed his forehead and hold his hand. After that I went towars BTS with a cold face and said.

Y/n : ( Cold ) All of you go sit there. You've alredy caused enough trouble.
Tae : ( Cold ) Why should we listen to you ?
Jin : ( Cold ) Yeah

I glared at them and they gulped but still kept a cold face.

Y/n : ( Cold ) Because right now I'm the oldest here and I don't want you all to cause more trouble. Now go sit there.

They made an annoyed and irritated face and went to sit where I told them to. Soon the store was organized just like it was before. My bodygaurds already left. Then a employee came towards me and asked.

Employee 7 : Ms. Do you need help ?
Y/n : ( Cold ) Yeah, can you show them ( BTS and Eunwoo ) some suits for the wedding ?
Employee 7 : Yeah, sure. This way please.

He said and all of us followed him. Soon he started showing us some suits for the wedding. BTS started choosing the ones they like. I looked at Eunwoo and saw him already staring at me with a pout. So I asked.

Y/n : Sweetheart what happened ? Don't you like the suits ?

He shook his head cutely as a no and said.

Eunwoo : Noona can you pick one for me ? You know, always you pick clothes for me.
Y/n : Sure Baby. I'll choose one for you. Come.

Time skip

After choosing one for Eunwoo. I chose a dress for me and Eunwoo also liked the dress. BTS were also done. So they went to the check out counter. I also went there. The cashier check out all the outfits. Jin was about to pay for it. But before him, I did. After paying, I picked Eunwoo's suit and my dress. Then I walked out.