2

At 07:00 pm

Author pov

Mr. Kim : Come on, let's go. It will at least take 1 hour to reach there.
BTS : ( uninterested ) Yes Dad

They went to the car.

( In Y/n's house )

Y/n pov

Right now, I'm in the living room. I'm checking everything if it's perfect. After checking everything, I looked at Eomma and saw her jumping in excitement like a kid. I chuckled and sit beside her.

Y/n : Eomma, why so excited ?
Ms. Min : ( Excited ) Because Gong yoo is coming.
Y/n : ( Chuckled ) Ok Ok
Ms. Min : ( suddenly become sad ) But what if his sons doesn't accept me ?
Y/n : Why wouldn't they ? Who can not accept my cute Eomma ?

I said while pinching her cheeks.

Ms. Min : ( pout ) But what if they don't ?
Y/n : Eomma, stop behaving like a kid. Sometimes I get confuse. Am I your Eomma or are you my Eomma ?
Ms. Min : I'm not behaving like a kid.
Y/n : You are.
Ms. Min : ( Pout ) I'm not.
Y/n : Yeah yeah yeah totally.

I said while rolling my eyes.

Ms. Min : How dare you roll your eyes at me ?
Y/n : Eomma, leave it. Tell me when will they come. It's already 08:15 pm.
Ms. Min : I don't know.

( Door bell ring )

Y/n : I think they ar----

I was about to say it but I got cut off by Eomma running towards the door. I shook my head and went behind her. Then Eomma opened the door and suddenly a man hugged her which is of course, Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim : Hi
Ms. Min : Hello, Darling.
Y/n : *ahem* *ahem*

They break the hug and both looked at me with a red face.

Mr. Kim : Oh, hello, I'm Kim Gong Yoo
Y/n : ( cold ) Hi, Mr. Kim, Min Y/n.

I bowed and look up at him again. He was about to hug me but I moved back and extened my hand for a hand shake. He accepted my hand shake, but with a sad face. After that he looked at my mom with a pout. Is he really The Mafia King ranked 2 ?

Mr. Kim : Kids, come on. Come in.

As he called them. 7 boys with a cold face entered inside.

Mr. Kim : They are my sons. Sons introduce yourself.
BTS : ( Nodded )
Jin : ( Cold ) I'm Kim Seokjin, 20 years old. The oldest and the older twin of Yoongi.
Suga : ( Cold ) I'm Kim Yoongi, 20 years old and the younger twin of Jin.
Jhope : ( Cold ) I'm Kim Hoseok, 19 years old and the older twin of Namjoon.
Namjoon : ( Cold ) I'm Kim Namjoon, 19 years old and the younger twin of Hoseok.
Jimin : ( Cold ) I'm Kim Jimin, 18 years old and the older twin of Taehyung.
Taehyung : ( Cold ) I'm Kim Taehyung, 18 years old and the younger twin of Jimin.
Jungkook : ( Cold ) I'm Kim Jungkook, 17 years old. The youngest.
Ms. Min : ( Smile ) I'm Min Ji won, 44 years old. Y/n introduce yourself.
Y/n : ( Cold ) Min Y/n, 25 years old.
BTS : ( In mind ) We thought she would be younger than us, but she is older than all of us even Jin hyung / me.
Ms. Min : Let's sit in the living room.

Then we all went to the living room and sit down there.

Mr. Kim : So as you guys know Ji won and I are dating and we love each other.

Then he looked at mom telling her to continue.

Ms. Min : So we wanted to tell you that we want to marry each other and we wanted you guys to meet and get to know each other. Also we wanted each other to introduce to our kids.

I looked at BTS and I can see they were angry, hurt, confuse and aslo sad, even though they still had their cold face on. I guess they didn't know about their relationship. Then Eomma and Mr. Kim looked at me.

Mr. Kim : Y/n, are you ok with us getting married ?
Y/n : ( Cold ) Yes, Mr. Kim.

After hearing my answer, he got very happy and said while smiling cutely.

Mr. Kim : ( Smiling ) Thank you, Y/n.

I just nodded with a cold face on.

Ms. Min : ( Hopefull eyes ) Sons, are you ok with us marring ?
BTS : ( Silent )

I can see clearly their answer is " No " .

Jungkook : N----- ( cut off by Jin )
Jin : ( Small smile ) Yes, Ms. Min.

BTS except Jin look at Jin with wide eyes. He just ignored them and hearing Jin's answer mom and dad hugged happily.

Ms. Min : Thank you so much kids.

I just give her a small smile while BTS still have their cold face on. Just then Ms. Son ( Head house maid ) came in and said.

Ms. Son : Ms. Y/n the dinner is ready.

I nodded and signaled her to go. Then I looked back at everyone and said.

Y/n : ( Cold ) Dinner is ready.
Ms. Min : Okay, let's go to the dining room.

As she said that everybody nodded and we all went to the dining room.

At the dining room

Everybody started eating in silence. Nobody was talking at all. So to make it less awkward and weird eomma said.

Ms. Min : What University or High School, do you guys go to ?
Namjoon : ( Cold ) We go to the biggest University in South Korea, Seoul National University. It is a big building which also includes the High School.

I own the Seoul National University, which is good because I can see how are they doing in studies. But why should I care about them ? None of my business.

Ms. Min : Really ? That's good because Y/------- ( cut off by Y/n )
Y/n : ( Cold ) Eomma, can you give me some water ?
Ms. Min : Sure

As she gave me water, I looked at her and signal her to not tell them and she understood it. Soon we finished the dinner with Mr. Kim and Eomma were trying to make some conversation. Then we went to the living room again.

At the living room

All of us sat down, started talking and planning about the wedding. Suddenly I heard a shout.

??? : NOONA!!!

I look towards our big house entrance, as you can see it clearly from here because we are sitting in the main living room. When I looked at the person, it was my Baby.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading it if you guys did, don't forget to vote, comment and follow.