8

Eunwoo pov

Eunwoo : She ignored us Eomma.
Ms. Min : Hmmm That's very mean of her.

I pouted and went to Noona. Then I sit beside her and hold her sleeve and shake her a little. But she just ignored me. I shook her two more times but she didn't even look at me. I whined and call her.

Eunwoo : ( Whine ) Noona
Y/n : ( No response )
Eunwoo : ( Whine ) Noooonnnaaa
Y/n : ( No response )
Eunwoo : ( Whine more and pout with a frown ) Nooooonnnnnnaaaaa

As she didn't respond, I hug her tightly and snuggle into her chest. But she didn't even hug me back. So I broke the hug and sit back while crossing my arms and with a pout on my face.

Y/n pov

I look at Eunwoo with the side of my eye and saw him sitting in the famous toddler style. I chuckle and lift him up. I make him sit on my lap. He was still crossing his arms with a pout. I hug him and call him.

Y/n : Baby boy
Eunwoo : ( Pout more )
Y/n : Is Eunu angry ?
Eunwoo : ( Pouting ) Eunu vewy ( very ) angy ( angry ) Eunu nu ( won't ) talk to Noona.
Y/n : Why is Eunu angry ?
Eunwoo : Noona ignored Eunu.

He hugged me. I kiss his forehead and hug him.

Y/n : Awww I'm sorry.
Eunwoo : It's ok. I will forgive you.

I chuckled at the way he said it and kiss his cheeks. He looked up at me with a pout, asking for a kiss. So I give him a few pecks on the lips. He smiled happily and hugged me.

Time skip to the wedding day

Y/n pov

Today is Eomma's and Mr. Kim's wedding. We are in the hotel getting ready. The main hall is where the wedding venue is. I'm ready while Eunwoo is getting ready. Soon he come out of the bathroom and come towards. I just stare at him. He looks so damn handsome.

Eunwoo : Noona

I come out of my thoughts and said.

Y/n : Wow!!! Eunwoo you look so handsome and hot.
Eunwoo : ( Blushed ) T-thank you N-Noona and you l-look so b-beautiful.

I chuckled seeing him stuttering shyly.

Y/n : ( Smiling ) Awwww Thank you Baby Boy.

I warp my hand around his waist and pull him into a kiss. Soon I broke the kiss. He again blushed cutely. Aigoooo!!! this cutie.

Y/n's dress :

Eunwoo's tuxedo :

Eunwoo's tuxedo :