13

??? : ( Cold ) What are you doing here?
Bodyguard H64 : We heard some gunshots so we went to check and saw that it was our enemies.
??? : Did you do it?

She asks them if they killed them or no.

Bodyguard R29 : Yes Ms.
??? : ( Cold ) You all can go.
All of them : Ok.

All of them left. She looks down at the fragile boy in her arms. He was trying to keep his eyes open as he was feeling dizzy, but he fails miserably and faints in her arms. She widens her eyes and panics. She picks him up and go towards her car that was parked just outside the alley. Once she enters in. She orders the driver.

??? : ( Cold ) Drive home quickly.
Driver : Ok, Ms. Y/n

She can't go to the hospital because she is covered in blood and she has a lot of weapons on her. She take out her phone and calls someone.

Flashback ends

Y/n pov

I was in my thoughts when I heard some noises downstairs. So I got up and went downstairs.

 So I got up and went downstairs

A/n pov

Y/n comes in the living room and sees Mr., Mrs. Kim and BTS. They were sitting on the couch and talking to each other happily. Y/n clears her throat to get her attention. They look at her and Mr. Kim says.

Mr. Kim : ( Smiles ) Y/n, come sit with us.

She ignores him and says.

Y/n : ( Cold ) You guys do remember that you left someone sick, alone. Right?

They widen their eyes once they realize that they forgot about Jungkook.

Y/n : ( Cold, Mad ) Why did you leave him alone?
Mrs. Kim : It's because we had some important work.
Y/n : ( Cold ) Doesn't look like it though. It looks like you guys were having fun.