3

I look towards our big house entrance, as you can see it clearly from here because we are sitting in the main living room. When I looked at the person, it was my Baby. I quickly get up and walk more like run towards the door. I hug him and he hug me back tightly.

??? : Noona, I missed you.

He said while snuggling into my chest. I caressed his hair softly and said.

Y/n : I missed you too, Muffin.

I give him a kiss on the forehead. Then I heard Mr. Kim calling me. So I tried to broke the hug but he didn't let me. So I whispered to him.

Y/n : ( Whisper ) Sugar Plum, wait a sec. , please.

He broke the hug and soon his face turned cold seeing new people's presence. Now everybody was standing beside us.

Mr. Kim : Who is he? Y/n

He said and pointed at him. Then I said.

Y/n : Introduce yourself.
??? : Ok ( Cold ) I'm Cha Eunwoo, 19 years old.

He introduced and bowed to Mr. Kim as he is older.

Y/n : ( Cold ) He is my boyfriend.

As I said that Mr. Kim and BTS looked at me with wide eyes. So I said.

Y/n : ( Cold ) What ?
Mr. Kim : Umm....nothing.

Then Mr. Kim introduced himself and when he told BTS to do it. They roll their eyes but they did it after that anyways. Then I look at Eunwoo and said.

Y/n : Go and take a shower, Eunwoo.
Eunwoo : Okay.

I look at Mr. Kim and BTS again and saw them being shock again. Maybe because they heard me not talking in a cold tone for the first time and maybe because Eunwoo is the only person I talked softly to till now. Eunwoo already went upstairs, obeying what I said.

Y/n : ( Cold ) I'll be right back.

I said and go upstairs to Eunwoo, in our bedroom.

In the bedroom

I entered in the bedroom and saw Eunwoo sitting on the bed while crossing his arms and pouting angrily. OMO my baby is angry. I went and sat beside him. Then I asked.

Y/n : What happened, love ?
Eunwoo : ( pout angrily ) Don't talk to me, I'm angry on you.
Y/n : Why, Pumpkin ?

I said and uncross his arms forcefully. After that I hug him. He started struggling in my grip but I'm more stronger. After trying for some time he gave up and hug me back while snuggling into my chest.

Y/n : Now tell me, why is my sugar pie mad at me ?
Eunwoo : ( Pout ) When I came home, you didn't greet me like how you always do.
Y/n : Cutie, it's because we have geusts today.
Eunwoo : ( sulking ) But that doesn't mean you will do that to me.
Y/n : Stop sulking, Eunu. After they go, I will spend a lot of time with you.
Eunwoo : Promise?!
Y/n : Yes, baby. Promise.

I broke the hug and said.

Y/n : Now go and take a shower.

He whined and looked at me annoyed, but I just give him a stern look because if I will be soft with him. He will never listen to me and will be very stubborn. After seeing my look, he pouted and went to the bathroom.

Time skip

I was waiting for Eunwoo and soon he came out of the bathroom. I went towards him and said.

Y/n : Come on, let's go Pumpkin.
Eunwoo : Ok, Noona.

He holds my hand and we both started walking downstairs.

In the living room

We came in the living room and I saw Mr. Kim and Eomma talking to each other while BTS were just using their phone. I sat down on one of the couch while Eunwoo sat beside me.

Mr. Kim : Eunwoo, What university do you go to ?

Mr. Kim asked Eunwoo but he looked at me. Actually, he is nervous and scared to talk to new people. So I give him a small smile and nodded my head telling him that it's ok and he can say it without worring. So he looked back at Mr. Kim and said.

Eunwoo : ( Cold ) I go to the Seoul National University.
Mr. Kim : Really ? They go to the same university.
Eunwoo : ( Nodded )
Mr. Kim : Ok, Jiwon. We will go now and EVERYONE.

He called getting everybody's attention.

Mr. Kim : Tomorrow we will go for shopping for the wedding.

As he told everyone. All of us nodded.

Mr. Kim : Bye Jiwon meet you tomorrow

He said and Eomma and Mr. Kim hugged each other. After biding them goodbye, we were going back to the living room but suddenly Eunwoo jumped on me and I quickly catch him before he can fall. Then I carried him to the living room.

In the living room

I come in the living room and sit on the couch while Eunwoo sat on my lap. Then he called me and I realize that he s--------

Eunwoo : Mo----------

Hope you guys enjoyed reading it if you guys did, don't forget to vote, comment and follow.