4

In the living room

Y/n pov

I come in the living room and sit on the couch while Eunwoo sat on my lap. Then he called me and I realized that he has slipped into little space. ( A/n : This is the secret he has, which I was talking about in the intro. Only Y/n and their Eomma knows this as he doesn't want to tell anyone. )

Eunwoo : Mommy
Y/n : Yes, my Babycake.
Eunwoo : Eunu hungy ( hungry )
Y/n : What does my Baby want to eat ?
Eunwoo : Pankies ( Pancakes )
Y/n : Ok, Cupcake. Until then you sit here with Eomma and watch cartoons.
Eunwoo : Nuuuuu ( Noooooo )

He said and hugged me tightly not wanting me to go.

Y/n : Eunu but I need to go and make pankies for you, bear.
Ms. Min : It's ok, Y/n. I will go and make his pankies.
Y/n : No, Eomma. It-------

Eomma cutted me off and said.

Ms. Min : No, I'm going to make it.

She said and went from there. Then I turned on the TV and put Eunwoo's favourite cartoon on. After that I turned him around on my lap, so he can watch the TV. Now he is facing the TV and his back is resting on my body while he is still sitting on my lap.

Time skip

After sometime Eomma came and said.

Ms. Min : Y/n here the pancakes.

She said and putted the pancakes on the table infront of the couch me and Eunwoo are sitting on.

Y/n : ( Smile ) Thank you
Ms. Min : No problem. Anything for my dear son.

She said and ruffled Eunwoo's hair who is too much into watching the TV. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know what's going on around him.

Ms. Min : I'm going outside, Y/n. Take care of yourself and this Cutie.
Y/n : Ok Eomma. You too take care of yourself.
Ms. Min : Bye Bye
Y/n : Bye

She left and then I turned my focus to Eunwoo. I tried to turn him around but he whined and continue watching the TV. So I said.

Y/n : Baby, your pankies are here. Come on let's eat them then we will watch the TV. Okay ?
Eunwoo : ( Whining ) Nuuuuuu
Y/n : No No's Eunu. Let's eat first.

I said but he didn't listen to me. So I turned off the TV. As I did it, he quickly turned around on my lap. Now he is facing me.

Eunwoo : Mommmmmmy caroons ( cartoons )
Y/n : No first eat and then you can watch your cartoons later.
Eunwoo : ( Shouted ) NU!!!

I sighed and cup his face after that I said.

Y/n : Muffin, You know Eomma made pankies for you and if you won't eat them she will be very sad.
Eunwoo : Eunu it. Eomma no sad. ( Eunwoo will eat it. Eomma will not be sad. )
Y/n : ( Smiled ) My good boy.

I said and kissed his cheek. Then I picked up the plate of pancakes and started feeding him.

Eunwoo : Ummy ( Yummy )
Y/n : Really ? Lovely
Eunwoo : ( Nodded )
Y/n : When Eomma comes tell her that and say thank you. Okay ?
Eunwoo : Oway ( Okay ) Mommy.

After feeding him, I called a maid and she took the plate from me and went away. Then I notice Eunwoo is closing his eyes slowly. So I started rocking him back and fourth and patting his back. After he slept, I picked him up in koala style and took him to the bedroom.

In the bedroom

I came in the bedroom and as I was about to put him on the bed. He whined and opened his eyes sleepily.

Eunwoo : ( Whined ) Mommmmmy nu weave ( Don't leave )
Y/n : Shhhhhh Baby I'm here.

I said rocking him and soon he slept again. I know if I put him on the bed, he will wake up again. So I took him with me to my office room.

In the office room

I came in the office room and sit on the chair while my cutie is on my lap. Then I started doing my work with my right hand while my left hand was patting his back because if I stop he will wake up.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading it if you guys did, don't forget to vote, comment and follow.