5

In the office room

I came in the office room and sit on the chair while my cutie is on my lap. Then I started doing my work with my right hand while my left hand was patting his back because if I stop he will wake up.

Time skip ( After 1 hour )

I was working but suddenly I felt Eunwoo move. Soon he opened his eyes and said.

Eunwoo : Noona

He is not in his little space anymore. I turned off my computer, hug him and said.

Y/n : Yes, Suger Plum. What happened ?

He didn't say anything and just snuggled into me. I pecked his forehead and caress his hair. After sometime he called me again.

Eunwoo : Nooooonnnnaaaaa
Y/n : Yes, Angel.

Again he didn't say anything. After that he did that again like three times. Then he again called me but this time I decided not to reply.

Eunwoo : Noona
Y/n : ( No response )
Eunwoo : Noooonnnaaa
Y/n : ( No response )
Eunwoo : ( Irritated ) Nooooooonnnnnaaaaaa
Y/n : ( No response )

As I didn't response he looked up at me with a pout. Then he said.

Eunwoo : Noona, why aren't you saying anything ?
Y/n : I responded to you like three times but you didn't say anything back.
Eunwoo : You don't love me anymore.

He said and looked away from me with a pout. I chuckled at his cuteness and said.

Y/n : Really ?
Eunwoo : ( Nodded )

I made him look at me and give him peck on the lips.

Y/n : You still think that I don't love you.
Eunwoo : Yes

As he said that I pulled him into a kiss. His eyes widened and it took him some time to process but soon he kissed me back. My hands are on his waist pulling him close and his hands are griping my shoulders. He ran out of breath, so I broke the kiss. After breaking the kiss, I looked at him and his face was red like a tomato. He got shy, so looked down. I smirked and said.

Y/n : ( Smirking ) You still think that I don't love you.
Eunwoo : ( All red and shy shy ) ( looking down )

As he didn't say anything, I lifted his chin with my index finger.

Y/n : Eunwoo, tell me. Do you think that ?
Eunwoo : N-no

He is being very shy. So I chuckled and hug him. He quickly hides his face in my chest.

Y/n : Don't ever think like that, Sweetheart.
Eunwoo : I will not Noona.
Y/n : Now tell me, what do you wannna do ?
Eunwoo : ( Pout ) Cuddle and watch movie.
Y/n : Ok, let's go. Stand up my cutie pie.
Eunwoo : ( Whine ) Nuuuuuuu
Y/n : ( Chuckled ) Ok, don't.

I stood up while picking him up and go to the theatre room.

In the theatre room

I come in the room and sit on one of the recliner chair while Eunwoo sat on lap. Then he turned around while still sitting on my lap, his back resting on my chest.

Y/n : What movie do you want to watch, Buttercup ?
Eunwoo : ( Pout ) Turning Red
Y/n : Ok, Baby.

I peck his lips and put on the movie.

After the movie

Eunwoo : Wow!!! The movie was good.

He said turning around facing me.

Y/n : Yup, but now it's studying time.
Eunwoo : Nuuuuuuu
Y/n : Yyyyeeeessss, you already skiped a lot of days of university because of the mission ( mafia work ).
Eunwoo : Nuuuuuuu I don't want to.
Y/n : I know but you have to.

I stood up picking him up but he started struggling in my grip.

Eunwoo : ( Shouting ) NUUUUUUUU, LEAVE ME.
Y/n : Don't be like this, Baby.
Eunwoo : ( Shouting ) LEAVE ME.

I tried to convience him gently and softly but he didn't listen and keep on yelling. I have to be strict or else he won't listen.

Y/n : ( Strict ) Cha Eunwoo

As I said his full name strictly, he quickly stopped. Then I took him to the study room.

In the study room

I come in the study room and put him on the chair. He wasn't looking at me, just staring at the floor.

Y/n : ( Strict ) Eunwoo
Eunwoo : ( No response )
Y/n : ( Strict ) Eunwoo, I'm talking to you.
Eunwoo : ( sob )

As I heard his sob, my heart softened. Soon his cries and sobs got louder. I kneeled down infront of him and said.

Y/n : Lovely , look at Noona.

I told him but he just kept on crying. So I picked him up and stood up. I started rubbing his back tring to calm him down.

Y/n : Shhhhhh, Eunu. Stop crying, baby.
Eunwoo : No-Noona ( sob ) mea-meanie
Y/n : Baby, Noona is sorry for being meanie.

Soon he calmed down. Now he started with his bad habit. He starts chewing on my clothes, whenever he cries or he wants me to comfort him, console him or shower him with love he does it. So I said.

Y/n : Baby No chewing on Noona's cloth.

I said but he kept on doing it. So I sit on the chair and break the hug. After that I cup his face and he looked at me with a pout and teary eyes. I kissed all over his face and said.

Y/n : Baby boy, no more tears.
Eunwoo : Noona, Don't be strict with your baby boy.

He hugged me snuggling into my chest. I hugged him back and caress his back.

Y/n : I will not, my honey bun.
Eunwoo : ( stutter ) N-Noona
Y/n : My fluff ball, what happened ? Why are you stuttering ?

He looked up at me with teary eyes and said while looking scared.

Eunwoo : ( Teary eyes ) Pease nu sudy. ( Please no study )

Sometimes when he is not even in little space. He still talks babish.

Y/n : Ok, Baby but also no more tears.

I said and wiped his tears. After that I showered him with a lot of kisses and soon he starts giggling and gave his cute smile.

Y/n : My cutie
Eunwoo : ( Giggle )

Hope you guys enjoyed reading it if you guys did, don't forget to vote, comment and follow.