prologue

EVANI ALWAYS HAD A GREAT LIFE, a lot better than others anyway. she grew up in
a big home, two great parents, and a lot of friends.

her parents almost always seemed to make time for her in there busy schedules. even if it was just tucking her goodnight or making dinner together.

everyone has always loved her, in a friend and romantic way. the girl was truly beautiful on the outside and inside.

it wasn't until her junior year had she befriended Sydney Prescott, Billy loomis, Stuart macher, and randy Meeks. she had been friends with Tatum sense middle school, but they weren't best friends like they were now.

there friend group somehow stuck even through tatum and stu's break up, and randy, Billy, and Stu never stopped arguing. although it was amusing to watch, sometimes it could get annoying.

besides the group, she had her friend, Casey Becker. the two always had a sleepover on the first Friday of the month to keep there friendship in tact. for some reason they always drifted, mostly because her stupid boyfriend, Steve.

her home life changed when she turned sixteen. her father had a heart attack while driving with himself and evani in the car. leading to his death.

she now had a permanent scar on her stomach that she hated, all it did was remind her of the terrible day.

it had changed evanis mother completely. she quit her job, but because of how much money they had, she didn't really have to work anyway. and she distanced herself from her daughter, turning to wine.

and even then evani still couldn't find herself to complain, because people had it worse than her and it only made her feel guilty when she did complain.

HERE COMES THE STORY!!