003

CHAPT3R 03
EVANI DAVIS
____________________________________

BILLY, TATUM, STU, SIDNEY, AND EVANI STOOD WAITING FOR RANDY TO STOP ASSAULTING HIS BUTTER WITH THE POPCORN.

billy held two popcorns, one for himself and one for sidney. tatum held one small one for herself, stu holding two for himself and evani while she held everyone's drinks along with three packs of skittles.

randy rushed back as the group piled into the room. they all sat down in order.

stu, evani, billy, sidney, tatum, randy

she passed down everything's drinks giving one of her bags of skittles to tatum when she realized she didn't get one herself.

stu gave her, her small bag of popcorn she had asked for as he grinned excitedly. he never really went to the movies because he could never stop moving. him and Tatum had tried to go multiple time but he had drove her insane.

only five minutes into the movie and stu would not stop talking and moving. evani sighed but her smile still stayed on her face as she grabbed his hand and dropped both of them in his lap.

and somehow that had managed to keep him from annoying the others. she leaned over snd whispered, "whenever you want to move, just play with my hand." she smiled at him. she knew he had adhd bad sometimes.

billy looked over at the two, his face neutral as usual. wondering what they were talking about. sidney leaned over trying to get closer to him as much as possible.

(I'm not trying to make sidney a clingy girlfriend, I'm just trying to show her struggle as a girl who likes another girl in the 90's along with her boyfriend ALSO liking that girl)

tatum glared at randy because he would not stop talking to her and predicting every single thing that was going to happen in the movie.

and for some reason almost all of his predictions were correct so far. she predicted that he had already seen the movie.

"YO, THAT MOVIE was sick, man!" stu yelled wrapping his arms around both billy and evani, leaning his weight on top of them.

"it would have been better if Randy would have shut up for two seconds!" tatum said glaring at the movie nerd.

sidney was frowning hugging herself for some comfort. billy hadn't shown her any attention during the whole movie.

"so evie...you like the movie?" randy came over wrapping his arm around her shoulder, a confident look on his face.

"it was great." evani smiled brightly, just as stu ripped Randy away from her.

"I think I'm gonna call it a night." Sidney sighed, walking out the building. billy stared after her, Tatum turning to him for him to go after her.

when he only looked away her eyes widened and she scoffed. she stomped after sidney, Billy following after he realized.

"I'll see you at school evani." randy smiled running away after stu glared.

"let me walk you home?"

STU AND EVANI finally made it to her house. the girl was incredibly tired but stu could not stop talking.

evani only smiled tiredly listening to him talk about some random video game he had recently seen coming out.

she leaned into his side for warmth, it was late and the temperature was getting colder by the second.

he looked down at her, when he felt her against his body. her eyes were drooping and and she wasn't walking as straight anymore.

he smiled and quickly picked her up in his arms causing her to yelp surprised by his sudden action. he carried her bridal style to her front door walking in like he always did.

placing her down when they reached the stairs, she walked in front of him. he had his hand on her waist to keep her steady.

she stumbled back closing her eyes tightly, waiting to fall on the hard ground instead she fell into stu's chest. her back against his front. she could feel his chest vibrate as he laughed quietly.

"come on sleeping beauty, let's go." he smiled, so they continued up the stairs.

finally making it to her bed room. she pushed the door open and laid down on her bed immediately.

EVANI WOKE UP to someone banging on the door downstairs. waiting a good minute until she heard it stop.

she groaned pushing herself up tiredly, she had to use the bathroom. walking to her bedroom door she swung it open to see billy standing on the other side about to open the door. apparently, he had gotten tired of waiting for her.

she screamed slamming the door shut on his face. her eyes widened, she pushed her hair down, running her fingers through it sloppily.

she let out a sigh opening the door again to see billy staring at her, his usual neutral face having a smile on it. he was clearly amused with her previous action.

she leaned on the doorframe smiling kindly at him trying to hide her embarrassment.

"why are you here so early?" she asked confused.

his eyebrows flew up, "it's eleven am? thought you woulda' been up hours ago." he said honestly.

her jaw dropped and she looked back at her clock, "oh my god, it's eleven twenty three." she screeched.

he nodded, "I've called you a couple times. you seen sid?" he then asked.

"isn't she your girlfriend?" she joked. when he didn't say anything she frowned slightly, "not since yesterday at the movies."

he sighed, "she's avoiding me."

she smiled, "why would she be avoiding you." she asked backing up so he could enter the room.

"we got into a small fight last night." he admitted stepping forward. his gaze was to intimidating for her so she backed up every step he took forward.

until her back hit her dresser, "I'm sure it's nothing." she said just above a whisper.

he sighed, bringing his hand up brushing her hair out of her face. he started leaning towards her face.

her eyes widened when she realized what was happening, hes dating sidney. sidney her friend, sidney, who they were just talking about seconds ago. she jerked her head away from him.

the doorbell rang. "that's Casey, uh, I have to go, or you have to go."