007

CHAPT3R 07
EVANI DAVIS
____________________________________

SHE WALKED AWAY, GOING INTO THE CABINET TO GET SKITTLES.

the phone started ringing, she smiled softly, "stuart." she stated walking back to the phone.

answering it she brought it back to her ear "hey stu." she said opening her bag. "one second, I need to open my skittles." she said placing the phone down.

she opened the bag, placing a handful in her hand. putting the bag back on the counter.

"okay, hey." she said leaning forward on the counter.

"you and your skittles." his raspy voice chuckled through the phone. evani froze at the voice, "no." she said.

she rushed to her front door, locking it.

"what do you want?" she asked.

"you!" he yelled slamming a closet door open causing the girl to scream loudly jumping back.

a weight falling on top of her. the girl fell flat on her back, the man in the robe straddling her. he brought his knife placing it against her neck.

he slowly trailed down, blood lightly dripping down stopping just above her boobs. evani couldn't even feel it. behind the mask, stu smirked down at her. he was proud of what he was doing.

he knew billy would be pissed, he was just suppose to cause a distraction, not hurt her. Stu and billy were very different. Stu wanted to hurt her, he wanted to see scars, bruises caused by him.

but billy wanted her to be perfect, blank, like a canvas waiting to be painted, stu would be the one to paint her.

she let out a choked sob from under him and that's when Stu realized what he was doing.

"what's the matter, you don't think my voice's sexy anymore?"  he questioned sarcastically.

"please." she whimpered.

he groaned, "oh, your giving me a boner, baby. I'd rather you whimper while we're doing something else in this position."

the phone started ringing. it was the Riley's household phone. neither answered obviously, and it went to voicemail.

       "Hey evie, it's Tatum! Dewey's coming over with another deputy, your neighbor called and said they heard screaming. Call me and let me know you're okay! I will kick someone's ass if they hurt you."

evani looked away from the phone, back at the masked killer. who only stared at the receiver, he was silently panicking.

this was definitely not the plan. Billy needs more time with Sidney.

he slowly looked back at her and out of anger, he lifted his knife holding it up. she closed eyes scared.

and the knife slammed right beside her head, into the wooden floor. she still didn't open her eyes until she felt the weight gone and the door slam shut. the knife gone with the killer.

evani didn't move, way to scared. she silently cried. she turned onto her side curling up into a ball.

EVANI SAT NEXT TO sidney at tatums house. apparently sidney was in the same situation only half an hour after her.

she had a blood line from the bottom of her neck and down her chest. she was wearing a white low neck t shirt and some pajama pants.

the two had filled her in how Billy is the killer. he had shown up at sidneys house, seconds after the psycho had disappeared. and he had a phone on him, that wasn't connected to the wall and how gale wouldn't stop bothering her and she socked her in the face.

"god, I loved it. 'I'll send you a copy'. bam, bitch went done! 'I'll send you a copy' bam! sid super bitch!" Tatum sat up with her stuffed bunny. evani laughed softly at her description of what had happened.

"you are so cool." she then said as dewey walked in.

"might want some ice for that right hook." he said tossing the pack of ice to sidney.

"I'll be right next store, try to get some sleep." he said as tatum started shooing him away.

"night deputy dewey." evani winked playfully.

he grinned, "sleep tight, eve."

"you totally have the hots for my brother, eve!" tatum gasped as soon as he closed the door.

evanis eyes widened, "no, i don't!" she defended loudly. tatum only laughing in response.

DEWEY AND EVANI danced as they tried
to make pancakes. there was pancake mix everywhere. even on their pajamas.

"done!" evani cheered, turning the burner off. she placed the burnt pancakes on the plate.

sidney, tatum, and mrs. riley walked downstairs. they all grimaced at the food.

"You kids, go get dressed and bring them to get food on the way to school." mrs riley waved them off, the two racing up the stairs.

evani winning as usual.

"I'm awesomer." she smirked proudly.

"that's not a word." dewey glared playfully, pushing her into the wall gently.

she gasped, "sore loser!" she laughed.

"whatever, go get dressed." he pointed to tatums room.

she changed into a red skirt and a a white shirt with tiny strawberry's, putting her red hair into a simple braid.

then rushing downstairs, not wanting
to be late. the girl had never been late in her entire life. she'd only been absence three times for being sick.

tatum and sidney were surprised by how fast the girl had ran down the stairs and to them. she now carried a pack of skittles.

"skittles for breakfast?" mrs Riley questioned.

evani grinned back, "well of course chef Riley." she laughed softly.

"billy was released. his cellular bill was clean, he didn't make those calls." dewey told the three. he was now in uniform. Evani let out of a breathe of relief, she was happy one of her friends weren't the killer.

"we're checking every cellular account in the county, any calls made to you, evie or casey Becker being crossed reference. it's gonna take some time but we'll find him." dewey promised sadly.

tatum put her hand on sidneys shoulder for comfort. evani wondered if billy was pissed or not at the fact his girlfriend had accused him of being a murder.

"okay." tatum stated