012

CHAPT3R 12
EVANI DAVIS
____________________________________

EVANI SHAKILY WALKED out the kitchen, to the living room. randy's body now gone along with gale and dewey.

she sobbed loudly falling back into the wall, she slid down falling onto the floor when police officers walked in.

many questions being thrown her way, "mam, are you okay?" or "are you hurt?" many being "did you see them?" or "where'd they go?" and "who are they?" to which she only ignored not in the mood to answer there questions.

so they only brought her outside, she didn't have any injury's so she wasn't put into an ambulance. three unmoving bodys were pulled out tonight.

Sidney Prescott, Neil Prescott, and Rebecca kane.

the survivors being dewey and tatum riley, evani davis, gale weathers, and randy Meeks. although he was on life support, god knows if he would wake up from that.

evani should've known, that note wasn't real. her mother didn't have any friends, she didn't even leave the house. why didn't she do anything? why didn't she go to the police?

tatum had a slash on her left arm and dry blood running down her forehead but she would be okay.

and she could never be more greatful for that.

she did tell the police the killers were billy loomis and stu macher just like gale and dewey. she told them she had no idea where they went and that they did it because billy's mother left because of Sidney's. she also told them that they killed mrs Prescott and not cotten.

and that whole night was spent at the hospital. mrs riley bringing the four pancakes, and dewey introducing gale to his mom.

it was a night spent with a lot of tears mostly from the two teenagers but gale had grown to love the little family in a short amount of time .

in all honesty,she wished she had the kind of family they did.

four weeks later

RANDY MEEKS WAS dead, the doctors had walked in three weeks ago to find wires all wrapped around him and his tube ripped out of his mouth. a opening from his chest to the bottom of his stomach. billy or stu had taken there time with him.

SIKE I LIED😂😂 HES ALIVE

tatum and evani now shared a room, and the blonde admitted she has had a small crush on randy and his stupid jokes for a little while now.

evani had never told anyone that sidney liked her, she felt as if it was her responsibility to bring it to her grave. well besides with stu and billy anyway.

she told Tatum the truth about how they were both in love with her and that's why they never hurt her. besides the faded scar she had from her neck to her boobs and on her thigh. she didn't tell her how they said they would be back though.

she didn't want anyone else to die or for tatum to be scared. so she kept the secrets to herself. and although she hated it, she knew she had been in love with the two for a very long time.

the three, evani, tatum, and randy, had applied to the same colleges, hoping she and tatum would be roommates.

she missed both stu and Billy a lot.

the end.