001

CHAPT3R 01
EVANI DAVIS
____________________________________

EVANI DAVIS SMILED SOFTLY AT HER BEST FRIEND, TATUM RILEY. the two were giggling while they ate skittles. evani was obsessed with them.

"hey, we should invite SIDNEY." Tatum suggested smiling.

evani scrunched her nose up in return, frowning slightly, "I don't think she likes me." she said truthfully.

the blonde scoffed, "that's not true. she's just been through a lot, you know, with her mom." Tatum defended one of her closest friends.

evani sighed, biting her lip as she thought about it, "okay." she agreed.

Tatum grinned clapping her hands together excitedly. she hopped off the bed, running out the room, into the hallway to call.

she excitedly rung her friends number, "hey sid! me and evani are having a sleepover, wanna come?" she grinned twirling the wire around her pointer finger.

sidney sighed on the other end of the phone, "I don't know tatum..." she laid back on her bed.

"come on sid, please! she already thinks you hate her." Tatum huffed basically whispering the words through the speaker.

the brunette frowned, conflicting in her head if she should go or not, "I'll be there in thirty." she decided causing her friend to squeal excitedly.

not even replying the blonde rushed back to her room, grinning, she jumped on the bed beside evani, "she's coming!"

SIDNEY LAID NEXT to evani, the red haired girl fast asleep. Tatum was asleep in the other bed too.

her red hair was messily laid on her face, her mouth was slightly ajar as soft snores came out her mouth. even while sleeping the girl had a faded smile on her face. her eyebrows were relaxed for once along with the rest of her features.

sidney glanced down at her lips, hating this stupid feeling that she felt in her stomach. for some reason the brunette couldn't keep her eyes away from the girls lips.

she brought her eyes back up to her close eyes. sidney always thought green eyes were intimidating. but evanis always had a kind look in them, they were soft. and not piercing like her mothers.

even when sidney was rude to evani the girl always offered her a smile and open arms. the older of the two hated it.

she didn't want to be friends with evani, not while she felt this way. sidney did not want to feel this way about anyone that's not her boyfriend, never mind a girl.

she was embarrassed, she felt like everyone would suddenly hate her if she liked girls. she didn't even tell Tatum, she was scared.

she had a boyfriend for crying out loud!

she wasn't even sure if evani likes girls, she was almost positive she didn't though. sidney Prescott was not suppose to feel this way about a girl and she hates herself for it.

she sighed heavily, a permanent frown on her face, she turned around facing Tatum instead.

DEWEY RILEY AND evani were an interesting duo, see she didn't like being at her own home because of the situation with her mother so most of her weekends were spent at the riley household.

tatums family was evanis family. so tatums mother was not surprised to walk down stairs and see her son and daughters best friend burning pancakes.

her mouth dropped watching dewey, a deputy of the law, flinch away from the small fire they made and evani uselessly blow on it.

she squealed loudly when it only got bigger. "dewey, do something!"

"I am a deputy of the law, i can do this." he tried to encourage himself while evani used him as a shield from the fire.

Mrs Riley had enough though, walked over to the sink and used the connected hose to put the fire out soaking both dewey and evani in the process.

the two looked at her shocked shivering slightly from the cold water. she shrugged a smile tugging at her lips, "oops."

evani giggled at the situation causing dewey to start laughing, "you two go get changed. I'll make you guys some pancakes." Mrs Riley ordered sighing at
the mess they made.

everybody knew evani couldn't cook, but dewey and her together is just a disaster. "I'll beat you." she yelled running to the stairs.

Dewey squinted his eyes at her, "no fair! you got a head start." he whined running after her, slipping on the water.

Mrs Riley only shook her head at the two amused. she didn't want her three kids to leave her ever.

evani davis? no. evani riley? yes.