Chapter 1

No ones pov:

"Wendy, I told you, I don't like your boyfriend, he just came over to hang out with Kyle" Y/n said in an annoyed tone

"Stop lying Y/n!! You know how hot he is and your just using your brother as an excuse to make out with Stan!!"

"And let me guess, Bebe was the one who told you I was supposedly trying to get with Stan? I couldn't care less about him! Why do you even believe her?" 

Bebe hated Y/n ever since she realised her boyfriend, Clyde, had a crush on Y/n which caused their break up. Which Y/n never understood why Bebe was so mad at her since she was only using Clyde for free shoes anyways, but she can think what she thinks.

"Get out Y/n, none of us girls ever liked you anyways and everyone knows that you are a slutty bitch that always tries to get with our boyfriends!!" Wendy spat

"N-None of you? None of you ever liked me? Red? Nicole?" 

They both shaked their heads as Y/n said their name 

"Just admit it, you need to stop being such a shitty friend" One of the girls said

Y/n ran out of Wendy's house

Y/n Pov:

'Wow, they all hated me? All this time? Or was it just Bebe manipulating them to think a certain way.. I don't even know'

I started crying, and decided to head back home. Luckily the walk wasn't that far, just 5 minutes

"Hey poopsikins! your back a little early, how are the girls?" My mum asked as I just ignored her and ran into my room

'God, they all hate me because they think Im hotter than them? That's fucking ridiculous! Either way, most of their boyfriends are total dorks that I would never want to be with, not even talking about fucking them? Ridiculous..'

I heard someone walk up the stairs so I quickly locked the door

"Mum leave me alone" 

"Y/n, it's Kyle let me in, it isn't just your room you know"

I let Kyle in, disappointed that mum or dad didn't try see if Im okay.

"Umm, were you crying? Are you okay?" Kyle asked, he seemed to be in some wierd fantasy-like costume for another one of his stupid games. He probably forgot something

"yes, just a little sad thats all" I replied

"Y/n, what happened, you know you can tell me"

Then I completely broke down and told Kyle what happened

"Oh wow, girls seem really confusing, maybe they're just all on their periods?"

"seriously Kyle? Anyways, would you mind if I play with you and your friends?" I ask really hoping he would let me, but i already knew the answer

"Look, We're playing a dangerous game that just isn't for girls, you might get hurt and your my sister so I can't let you be hurt" 

I sighed. 'What else was I going to expect? Obviously that's all him and his friends thought of girls. Weak versions of boys which you're forced to protect.'

"Wow Kyle, just because Im a girl doesn't mean I can't protect myself! This is ridiculous. Im going to the park to get some fresh air. Fuck you"

I rushed downstairs 

"Mum Im going to the park"

"Oh would you be a dear and take Ike with you? He asked just a second ago if he could go meet up with his friends!"

Well there goes my alone time

"Actually never mind, Im just going to roam around the town" I rolled my eyes and left the house before mum could say anything

'Welp Im dead meat as soon as I get home'

In the middle of my walk, I see Butters in a wierd costume just like Kyle earlier.

'Throughout the past few days I did see a lot of kids with those types of costumes in our back yard, just they all had fake elf ears, Butters didn't'

"Umm, hey butters! I was wondering if you're playing the game Kyle and his friends were playing for the past few days? Your costume was giving that vibe"

"My name is Paladin Butters! And you probably mean the high jew elf king! He isn't on our side, humans and elfs are sworn enemies and we would never be on the same side!"

'Guess that answers my question then'

"Alright then Paladin Butters, can you please explain to me the world your living in?" I ask hoping he would get the idea, which luckily, he did

--After long speech explaining the 2 sides that I can not be bothered to write out--

"Well, would you mind taking me to your Grand Wizard King?"

"Oh hamburgers, I don't think he'll let a girl join the war" Paladin Butters tried to explain

'By now i realised that the 'Grand Wizard King' was Eric Cartman. But that didn't bother me, as long as it isn't Kyle, I'll probably be able to get him to let me join, then I'll train as much as I can and then Kyle will wish I was on his side. In addition to this, the boys will stop being such sexist jerks, at least to me.'

"that's fine, I'll find a way to let him, I'll follow you"

"Oh, alright then!"