Chapter 16

Cartman pov:

Alright, so maybe I got tricked by a bunch of gay drow elves. This might be a teensy weensy problem.

But I guess I can say they just kidnapped her, Im the king, the have to believe me.

Fuck that was stupid

Y/n pov:

I woke up to sight of me being tied up to a bed in I think the elven kings' tent. You could see two elves' shadows protecting the tent with weapons. 

As I was thinking, two different shadows came in, they were the elven king and stan marshwalker

"Geez, wonder where I saw this scene before" I said, rolling my eyes at them

"Don't worry it'll be a little bit different today, Stan? If you could"

Stan had a glass in his hand with some sort of liquid inside, I was going to have to drink it

"Open your mouth, I don't want to force you"

"No, I'm good thanks"

As soon as I said that sentence he opened my mouth with his right hand and gave me the drink with his left.

"Now sister, you need to listen to me, the humans are the bad guys, we just want to help you. They only want you on their team because your-"

"Good at combat, I know"

"B-but why are you on their team then?"

"I don't know to be honest. I guess when I was lonely, they were the only people who would let me join their team. Made me feel part of their family. And I cut off the tip of my ears because you wouldn't let a girl join because these things are 'too dangerous'"

There was silence for a good few seconds

"Look, I don't know how to say this, but princess kenny isn't who you think she is"

"I know enough, that's all I care about. I respect her sercets"

"I'll handle this. Princess Kenny is a player and doesn't actually love you, she's been with half of kupa keep by now and she doesn't care about your feelings" Stan butted in

"Okay, we're getting straight to the point then.."

I just stared at them. I couldn't believe it.

"You-your lying"

"We're not. We have many things to prove it." Stan calmly said

"But why did the kingdom clap when they found out we were together?!"

"Think about it, how often do you see a lesbian couple? You guys are literally the only girls in the area" The elven king explained

"Show me your proof." I finally said, in a serious tone

-- After showing the proof because im lazy --

"See?"

I just stared at them again.

"Maybe lets leave her alone for a while so she can think your majesty"

"Alright, just uhh tell one of the guards if you want to talk to them. They are right outside and can go get me if im not too busy"

Well fuck. I don't feel like i can fully trust anyone anymore. This is just too much.

Princess kenny pov:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'THEY KIDNAPPED LADY Y/N AGAIN?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE SURE THAT DIDNT FUCKING HAPPEN!!"

"I know princess kenny. There were too much elves, I could fight all of them, no matter how cool I can be"

I sighed

"They probably are doing something different this time to make sure we don't get her back. The problem is we don't know what it is. They might have already got her on their side"

I started crying

"It's okay, let it out little buddy" butters said

I am out of motivation for this chapter